Sonicare Electric Toothbrush

Gentle, yet powerful clean is yours with the philips sonicare hx6511/50 easyclean rechargeable electric toothbrush. The sonicare electric toothbrush uses patented sonic technology to clean your teeth with up to 31,000 movements per moment, sweeping away residue and plaque and driving fluids between teach for an all over clean. The proresults brush head has extra soft rounded bristles that clean along the gum line, removing disease causing plaque. In addition, the quadpacer and smartimer functions gives you a reminder that encourages you to focus on each quadrant of the mouth for the recommended brushing time. Use your time...

How long do batteries last?
What is the best way to clean this toothbrush?
What is your opinion of electric toothbrushes? I’ve never used one. Are they worth it?
Start your review of Sonicare Electric Toothbrush !
Product Highlights
I've noticed that my teeth are whiter (haven't done anything else to help with whitening) and instantly noticed how much cleaner my teeth feel!in reviews
The only thing I don't like about the toothbrush is that it is expensive to buy and the replacement heads are also expensive. in reviews
Going from a regular toothbrush to a Sonicare, I will NEVER go back.in reviews
Courtney C.
Wheaton, IL
I've had bad teeth my whole life and never really focused on oral health. I finally decided to change that path and visited a dentist about a year ago. Since I'd neglected my mouth and teeth for so many years, I had to have a lot of work done. I'm fully committed to improving my smile and learning to love it. Now that I have adult braces, it's extremely hard to keep them clean, so my dentist recommended me to get a Sonicare. I got this one on Amazon last year and love it so much. My favorite thing about the brush is that my teeth always feel so clean afterwards. The 2-minute built in timer ensures that you really spend enough time brushing your teeth. (My dentist even said that using it for 2 two-minute cycles is a good idea too) Although the brush is pricier than Oral B or other store brands, my dentist ensured me that the only one he recommends is the Sonicare because of the technology that it uses to clean your teeth. I also recently bought some new replacement heads and I was happy to find out that Walgreens carries a store-brand for this brush, so they ended up being about $10 for two (after coupons and sale price)
Kylie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've noticed a considerable difference when I started using this toothbrush. It definitely gets into the hard to reach places that a traditional toothbrush can't get to. My dentist has noticed a difference as well. Great product!
Amy H.
Lehighton, PA
I can't even use a regular toothbrush anymore, my teeth don't even feel clean unless I used this toothbrush! Works great and my dentist recommends it. I love how it measures the time for you so it just stops once you've hit 2 minutes. It also gives a small pulse a quarter of the way through to remind you to change the area of your mouth you're brushing. Great toothbrush!
Shawn C.
Over the years, I had two models of Sonicare. And I can say both worked great and both were well worth the money.

Compared to a regular toothbrush, my teeth feel cleaner.  The vibration gives the sensation of a better cleaning. And it feels great when done.

The brushes take a bit to get used to. The vibration  on the teeth  can be difficult, at first. But it will be difficult to go back to a regular brush.

Replacement heads can a bit expensive.  But there are alternatives, which is nice.

The brush has can get a bit dirty (black) where the head is screwed  on. So I would recommend regular cleaning.

MacKenzie M.
Mequon, WI
BEST TOOTHBRUSH EVER! Ever since I went to sonicare, I don’t plan on going back to manual brushing. This makes me feel like I have gone to the dentist after I brush, it leaves my teeth feeling so clean. Love it!!
Erin Z.
Greendale
I've used Sonicare electric touthbrushes since I was a teenager. These are the best around. I've had my current one for well over 5 years. Money well spent. Teeth and gums are well taken care of.
OLGA Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sonicare Electric Toothbrush  uploaded by OLGA Y.
I switched the manual toothbrush for an electric one about a month ago. I purchased Philips HX6829/71 Sonicare ProtectiveClean Rechargeable Toothbrush 2-PK 110-220V on sale on FabFitFun. As it's my first experience with electric toothbrushes, I didn't purchase the most expensive style of their toothbrushes. I used the product for about one month. The design and functions of the product is a very simple. It's very comfortable and so much fun in your everyday teeth brushing routine. It turns on automatically when you start to use the product. It gives quality results. My teeth look and feel super clean, like they were polished. The Philips brush cleans hard to get places. The toothbrushe has 2 different settings: clean & gum care. If your gums are very sensitive, please be very accurate. Electric toothbrushes can cause unnecessary swelling in the gums for some. It has an excellent battery life. The toothbrush has an indicator when it's time to charge! Better results are achieved with a electric toothbrush! 💫
hannah B.
statesville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually don't use this that much because I feel like I get a better wash when i manually brush my teeth. It's okay though it's decent for a electric toothbrush
Christina S.
Ventnor City, NJ
I am a Dental Assistant and this is the only brush I recommend to my patients. I have been using sonicare products for 10+ years now. What is awesome about this brush is the UV sanitizer, it kills the bacteria that causes cavities. What is even better is it WHITENS your teeth!!! It can't get much better then that.
Gabby T.
I will NEVER go back to the generic drug store/ dentist provided toothpaste. There is nothing worse than forgetting your toothbrush and settling for a typical toothbrush once you’ve converted to a sonicare! Not only can I feel my teeth are clean they’re so smooth! I never knew my teeth could get this clean outside the dentist!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...