BY SONICARE #3 in Electric Toothbrushes

Gentle, yet powerful clean is yours with the philips sonicare hx6511/50 easyclean rechargeable electric toothbrush. The sonicare electric toothbrush uses patented sonic technology to clean your teeth with up to 31,000 movements per moment, sweeping away residue and plaque and driving fluids between teach for an all over clean. The proresults brush head has extra soft rounded bristles that clean along the gum line, removing disease causing plaque. In addition, the quadpacer and smartimer functions gives you a reminder that encourages you to focus on each quadrant of the mouth for the recommended brushing time. Use your time... see more...

• What is the between this brush and a regular brush??4 Answers
  • good cleaner ?1 Answers
  • Is this the best possible electronic toothbrush to use? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I've noticed that my teeth are whiter (haven't done anything else to help with whitening) and instantly noticed how much cleaner my teeth feel!" in 8 reviews
  • "The only thing I don't like about the toothbrush is that it is expensive to buy and the replacement heads are also expensive. " in 5 reviews
  • "Going from a regular toothbrush to a Sonicare, I will NEVER go back." in 3 reviews
Corina A.
The Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush is like having a dentist clean your teeth at home each time you brush! The vibration and bristles really feel like my mouth is getting a deep clean each time I use it. The vibration on the bristles also does not hurt my teeth like other electric toothbrushes have in the past. The bristles are soft and not hard as well. I also love that it is rechargeable and I do not have to worry about changing batteries all the time. I do have to remember to keep my mouth closed and to try to not cause toothpaste to go everywhere when taking it out of my mouth, however! haha! Other than that, it is my favorite toothbrush I have ever used! My teeth have never felt cleaner and my dentist was happy with my last checkup after I had been using it for a couple of weeks!
baby d.
Review for: White more...
I purchased this toothbrush because I had the tendency to brush a bit too roughly, especially at the gum area. My teeth feel pretty clean after I use. The only issue I have with this toothbrush is keeping it clean, water sometimes leaks and it gets all gross with scum or hard water? Can’t really find instructions to clean it. I am thinking of just replacing it, with possibly another Soniccare. I’ve had mine for about four years, so reliability is not an issue. The replacement heads are quite expensive, but many stores sell generic ones which really help out, cost-wise.
Tara D.
I love this toothbrush! To be honest I only originally bought it because it was on sale on Amazon but after using it for a month or so, I am happy I did. It makes my teeth feel just like I went to the dentist. The battery life is amazing I'm going on 3 weeks without recharging it, and it's still powerful! I highly recommend the Sonicare Electric Toothbrush !!
Vaness E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Hx6732 02 Healthywhite R732 Toothbrush more...
I really like this toothbrush’s power and how good it cleans my teeth. It gives me that really clean feeling in my mouth like when you leave the dentists after they do a good cleaning. The only reason I took away one star is because it gets really nasty underneath the part you screw on. It’s from toothpaste and water buildup but it’s so gross
Kirsten B.
Wilmington, NC
While I absolutely love this toothbrush, I do find water and toothpaste gunk tends to leak into where the brush head attaches, which can make for some very gross growth if the head is not removed daily. The battery life. even after having had it for a few years, still lasts a few weeks without a charge, so it has been well worth its costs
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
Review for: White more...
We’ve definitely transitioned into a Sonicare family. I think the only time we don’t use electric toothbrushes is when we’re traveling. These are rechargeable, and have an automatic timer that turns the brush off after you’ve completed 2 minutes. The brush heads are easy to replace, and my teeth always feel so clean after brushing.
Madison R.
Spring, TX
This toothbrush is great and leaves my teeth feeling clean. The only reason it did not receive 5 stars from me is because of the screw lid where the toothbrush head attaches to the body, water and toothpaste are able to easily get inside to the cavity where black mildew accumulates quickly and is a total pain to clean out.
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
My father introduced me to this toothbrush. I thought it was too expensive and the thought of charging it and the vibration while brushing just made me shy away. Well I finally bit the bullet and purchased one, let me just say I wish I would had long before this!! I love my sonicare and doubt I’ll ever use anything else! It gets my teeth so clean and when I go to the dentist, they tell me how great my teeth look. The only con is the cost of the brush heads, they are about $20.00 for only a couple of heads. I have found generic brands and they work but aren’t the same as the actual sonicare heads. Overall, this is an amazing toothbrush!
Angela D.
My mom one day decided the house needed to use electric toothbrushes, and came home with this. I share it with my parents, but we switch out the heads so that means I can only use it when I'm at home. I don't mind because I don't think it's that special of a toothbrush. I like that it's not too strong, so I can brush my gums without it being too harsh. I enjoy that it has a timer, so I don't have to think about how long I'm brushing my teeth for. I do think the head is too small, so it doesn't get as much surface area as I would like. I wouldn't purchase this on my own for use, but I don't mind using it.
Sharon S.
Philadelphia
Review for: White more...
The best electric toothbrush out there. I love that it has several functions and speeds. The toothbrush is lightweight and works great. I have seen such an improvement especially with my gums because they use to be very sensitive and now they aren’t. I highly recommend this brand.
Silvana K.
Does it come with diferent heads
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you buy the replacement heads? Where has good deals?
Erika W.
Brownstown
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many uses will this last before charging is needed? Is it okay to charge nightly?
Leigh W.
From the reviews, I see that this product lasts for years (which is great)! How do you keep it clean and free of germs?
Jaimie W.
How long does this toothbrush last?