BY SONICARE #4 in Electric Toothbrushes

Gentle, yet powerful clean is yours with the philips sonicare hx6511/50 easyclean rechargeable electric toothbrush. The sonicare electric toothbrush uses patented sonic technology to clean your teeth with up to 31,000 movements per moment, sweeping away residue and plaque and driving fluids between teach for an all over clean. The proresults brush head has extra soft rounded bristles that clean along the gum line, removing disease causing plaque. In addition, the quadpacer and smartimer functions gives you a reminder that encourages you to focus on each quadrant of the mouth for the recommended brushing time. Use your time... see more...

• What is the between this brush and a regular brush??4 Answers
  • good cleaner ?1 Answers
  • Is this the best possible electronic toothbrush to use? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I've noticed that my teeth are whiter (haven't done anything else to help with whitening) and instantly noticed how much cleaner my teeth feel!" in 8 reviews
  • "The only thing I don't like about the toothbrush is that it is expensive to buy and the replacement heads are also expensive. " in 5 reviews
  • "Going from a regular toothbrush to a Sonicare, I will NEVER go back." in 3 reviews
Shawn C.
Review for: Other more...
Over the years, I had two models of Sonicare. And I can say both worked great and both were well worth the money.

Compared to a regular toothbrush, my teeth feel cleaner.  The vibration gives the sensation of a better cleaning. And it feels great when done.

The brushes take a bit to get used to. The vibration  on the teeth  can be difficult, at first. But it will be difficult to go back to a regular brush.

Replacement heads can a bit expensive.  But there are alternatives, which is nice.

The brush has can get a bit dirty (black) where the head is screwed  on. So I would recommend regular cleaning.

Corina A.
The Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush is like having a dentist clean your teeth at home each time you brush! The vibration and bristles really feel like my mouth is getting a deep clean each time I use it. The vibration on the bristles also does not hurt my teeth like other electric toothbrushes have in the past. The bristles are soft and not hard as well. I also love that it is rechargeable and I do not have to worry about changing batteries all the time. I do have to remember to keep my mouth closed and to try to not cause toothpaste to go everywhere when taking it out of my mouth, however! haha! Other than that, it is my favorite toothbrush I have ever used! My teeth have never felt cleaner and my dentist was happy with my last checkup after I had been using it for a couple of weeks!
baby d.
Review for: White more...
I purchased this toothbrush because I had the tendency to brush a bit too roughly, especially at the gum area. My teeth feel pretty clean after I use. The only issue I have with this toothbrush is keeping it clean, water sometimes leaks and it gets all gross with scum or hard water? Can’t really find instructions to clean it. I am thinking of just replacing it, with possibly another Soniccare. I’ve had mine for about four years, so reliability is not an issue. The replacement heads are quite expensive, but many stores sell generic ones which really help out, cost-wise.
Macey C.
Review for: White more...
I have used a regular toothbrush for as long as I could remember. I never thought I would buy an electric toothbrush because I thought nothing could clean my teeth better than myself. It wasn’t until 3 months ago my boyfriend bought me one because he had one. I actually think they clean my teeth better than regular toothbrushes ! I love that it shuts off at the appropriate time. The only downfall is that the brush head is kinda small and it makes it hard to brush my tongue.
Melissa K.
Chilcoot, California
Review for: Hx6732 02 Healthywhite R732 Toothbrush more...
This is not my favorite toothbrush, in fact I only used mine a few times and went back to a traditional brush...until I found a different electric toothbrush I did like. This is not a horrible brush-my husband loves his, but I don’t feel like it left my teeth feeling as clean as the brush I ended up getting recently. The brush size is good and it is easy to hold. The battery stays charged a decent amount of time so would work well for short trips, also.
Summer H.
Newcastle, WA
Review for: White more...
So much yes! I love this product! Everything about it! I love the fact that it really makes your teeth clean, it also buzz’s at you when to change to a different part of teeth. The fact that it charges every time you put on the stand is great as well. Don’t worry you can take this brush on vacation and it gives you about 4 days of use before you need to recharge. Once you start using this product you’ll realize that any other standard toothbrush doesn’t do the same. This leaves your teeth feeling fresh and clean!
Amy R.
Washington DC
Review for: Hx6732 02 Healthywhite R732 Toothbrush more...
My dentist recommended a sonic toothbrush because my gums get irritated from brushing too hard with a manual brush. I’ve seen a significant increase in my dental health and have had no new cavities. You DO still need to floss though. I’ve had my Sonicare for years now, no problems, holds a charge for almost 2 weeks. Perfect!
Vaness E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Hx6732 02 Healthywhite R732 Toothbrush more...
I really like this toothbrush’s power and how good it cleans my teeth. It gives me that really clean feeling in my mouth like when you leave the dentists after they do a good cleaning. The only reason I took away one star is because it gets really nasty underneath the part you screw on. It’s from toothpaste and water buildup but it’s so gross
Kirsten B.
Stratford, NY
While I absolutely love this toothbrush, I do find water and toothpaste gunk tends to leak into where the brush head attaches, which can make for some very gross growth if the head is not removed daily. The battery life. even after having had it for a few years, still lasts a few weeks without a charge, so it has been well worth its costs
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
Review for: White more...
We’ve definitely transitioned into a Sonicare family. I think the only time we don’t use electric toothbrushes is when we’re traveling. These are rechargeable, and have an automatic timer that turns the brush off after you’ve completed 2 minutes. The brush heads are easy to replace, and my teeth always feel so clean after brushing.
Silvana K.
Does it come with diferent heads
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you buy the replacement heads? Where has good deals?
Erika W.
Brownstown
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many uses will this last before charging is needed? Is it okay to charge nightly?
Leigh W.
From the reviews, I see that this product lasts for years (which is great)! How do you keep it clean and free of germs?
Jaimie W.
How long does this toothbrush last?