BY SONICARE #2 in Electric Toothbrushes

Gentle, yet powerful clean is yours with the philips sonicare hx6511/50 easyclean rechargeable electric toothbrush. The sonicare electric toothbrush uses patented sonic technology to clean your teeth with up to 31,000 movements per moment, sweeping away residue and plaque and driving fluids between teach for an all over clean. The proresults brush head has extra soft rounded bristles that clean along the gum line, removing disease causing plaque. In addition, the quadpacer and smartimer functions gives you a reminder that encourages you to focus on each quadrant of the mouth for the recommended brushing time. Use your time... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I've noticed that my teeth are whiter (haven't done anything else to help with whitening) and instantly noticed how much cleaner my teeth feel!" in 8 reviews
  • "The only thing I don't like about the toothbrush is that it is expensive to buy and the replacement heads are also expensive. " in 5 reviews
  • "Going from a regular toothbrush to a Sonicare, I will NEVER go back." in 3 reviews
Natasha L.
Arvada
Hands down, this is the best toothbrush I've ever used. I bought it on Amazon when it was on sale for $20 and it's beyond worth the money. I always feel like I just left the dentist after using it, because it noticeably whitens my teeth and makes the surface feel super clean. I've used a regular toothbrush a few times since my purchase of the Sonicare, and it is absolutely not the same. I'll continue to repurchase this and recommend it to people.
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
I have used this toothbrush for 4 years and I LOVE it! It stops vibrating if you push too hard towards your teeth and really helps if you brush too hard. My dentist said to get one since my gums were receding from brushing too hard. My teeth feel so clean when using this toothbrush compared to a normal brush and you can buy a pack of replacement head brushes for cheaper on EBay! It’s fantastic! Sonicare Electric Toothbrush
Sara S.
Ankeny, IA
If you haven't purchased one of these yet, DO IT. The past couple years, my gums have been questionable for recession.  Some teeth are more alarming than others.  I think I was using my manual toothbrush a bit too rough and causing this.  Ever since I started using this Sonic care, my gums have healed enough.  It's not longer an issue.  I recommend splurging on this for the health of your gums.
mshelton S.
I received an electric toothbrush from a best friend for a birthday..... not the typical gift but something we had discussed was something I had always wanted to try but afraid to "waste the money". That was a "few" birthday ago, and I am still using that same Phillips Sonicare! I will never not have one, what a difference it has made, how clean my teeth feel after brushing! An absolute necessity - dentist recommended!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Review for: White
My family switched to sonicare brushes years ago and I personally don’t think I will ever go back. Very easy to use and makes my teeth feel fresh and clean. Very effective product and I recommend it highly.
Chantelle J.
This is the most inexpensive electric toothbrush and I am very happy with it. There are even generic brush heads that are compatible making this super wallet friendly. The base is small so it won't clutter up your counter. I would definitely repurchase, it has lasted over a year so far and I am not anticipating it dying anytime soon.
Mary Jane B.
Where would my teeth be if I never owned one of these?! Idk? Probably rotting and full of cavities?! No, but seriously, I’ve never had a single cavity in years and I’m pretty sure it’s bc of this! It does an awesome job at cleaning my pearls and keeping them as white as they can be!

Side note: they’re usually on sale at Walgreens, so keep your eyes open!
Ashley S.
South Bend, IN
I wasn't sure using an electric toothbrush was going to make a difference but it really has. My gums are much healthier and I like that it just turns off when you're done. It's easy to charge and is effective. I purchased it at my dentist office and would recommend it to others. I also purchase my replacement heads at the dentist.
Elizabeth D.
My teeth have never felt cleaner than after using this toothbrush. This toothbrush gets the hard to reach places and the in between places. I have a permanent retainer on the backs of my teeth, so it's really important to me to have a brush that really gets around the cement to clean the surrounding enamel.
Krissy ✨.
Grover Beach, CA
I've used the Sonicare electric toothbrush for years and love it. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and so much better than a regular toothbrush. I like how easy it is to use and that it vibrates when it is time to switch from the front to the back or the top to the bottom of the teeth.
Silvana K.
Does it come with diferent heads
Erika W.
Royal Oak
Wellness Guru Expert
How many uses will this last before charging is needed? Is it okay to charge nightly?
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Where do you buy the replacement heads? Where has good deals?
Jaimie W.
How long does this toothbrush last?
Leigh W.
From the reviews, I see that this product lasts for years (which is great)! How do you keep it clean and free of germs?