BY SONICARE #1 in Electric Toothbrushes

Gentle, yet powerful clean is yours with the philips sonicare hx6511/50 easyclean rechargeable electric toothbrush. The sonicare electric toothbrush uses patented sonic technology to clean your teeth with up to 31,000 movements per moment, sweeping away residue and plaque and driving fluids between teach for an all over clean. The proresults brush head has extra soft rounded bristles that clean along the gum line, removing disease causing plaque. In addition, the quadpacer and smartimer functions gives you a reminder that encourages you to focus on each quadrant of the mouth for the recommended brushing time. Use your time... see more...

• What is the between this brush and a regular brush??4 Answers
  • good cleaner ?1 Answers
  • Is this the best possible electronic toothbrush to use? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I've noticed that my teeth are whiter (haven't done anything else to help with whitening) and instantly noticed how much cleaner my teeth feel!" in 8 reviews
  • "The only thing I don't like about the toothbrush is that it is expensive to buy and the replacement heads are also expensive. " in 5 reviews
  • "Going from a regular toothbrush to a Sonicare, I will NEVER go back." in 3 reviews
Corina A.
The Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush is like having a dentist clean your teeth at home each time you brush! The vibration and bristles really feel like my mouth is getting a deep clean each time I use it. The vibration on the bristles also does not hurt my teeth like other electric toothbrushes have in the past. The bristles are soft and not hard as well. I also love that it is rechargeable and I do not have to worry about changing batteries all the time. I do have to remember to keep my mouth closed and to try to not cause toothpaste to go everywhere when taking it out of my mouth, however! haha! Other than that, it is my favorite toothbrush I have ever used! My teeth have never felt cleaner and my dentist was happy with my last checkup after I had been using it for a couple of weeks!
chantalle C.
Atlanta
I got my Sonicare a few weeks ago on sale from Amazon and I am so happy I got it! For a while, I really wanted a good electric toothbrush but the nicer ones always seemed too expensive. So when I saw this one, I knew it was finally my chance.

T get to the point quickly, I love this toothbrush and I don’t know how I used a manual one for so long! Brushing my teeth with this toothbrush has become effortless. You literally don’t have to do any work but glide the toothbrush over your teeth. Which may seem overtly simple to some, but if you occasionally brush too hard like me, then this is perfect for you! For the first few times you brush, the toothbrush will beep and vibrate at a lower setting to help you build up and get used to brushing with it. Which is great because the first couple of times I wasn’t used to it and the bristles were tickling my gums lol. Another great feature is the 2 min timer which helps you keep brushing for the recommended amount of time. After 2 min, the toothbrush will shut off on its own and it’s ready to go back to charging in its base!

After a few weeks of use, my teeth feel cleaner and because of the skinny neck and small bristle head, it’s a lot easier to reach each tooth and crevice!

I can not wait to upgrade to one of the newer models because I bet the features are even better! However, if you want a decent electric toothbrush that does its job wonderfully, I would definitely suggest this model!
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
My father introduced me to this toothbrush. I thought it was too expensive and the thought of charging it and the vibration while brushing just made me shy away. Well I finally bit the bullet and purchased one, let me just say I wish I would had long before this!! I love my sonicare and doubt I’ll ever use anything else! It gets my teeth so clean and when I go to the dentist, they tell me how great my teeth look. The only con is the cost of the brush heads, they are about $20.00 for only a couple of heads. I have found generic brands and they work but aren’t the same as the actual sonicare heads. Overall, this is an amazing toothbrush!
Shae 🥀.
Ellicott City, MD
Review for: Other more...
I’ve had a the Sonicare HX5452 Power Toothbrush for a few years now and I just love it! I haven’t found an electric toothbrush that cleans better than this one! Easy on gums, this toothbrush is quiet and has a built in timer that turns the brush off when you should be finished your brushing. It took me a little to get used to the vibration but now it feels weird to brush my teeth with anything but an electric brush. Costco sells the replacement heads so it’s cheap to upkeep once you make the initial investment.
baby d.
Review for: White more...
I purchased this toothbrush because I had the tendency to brush a bit too roughly, especially at the gum area. My teeth feel pretty clean after I use. The only issue I have with this toothbrush is keeping it clean, water sometimes leaks and it gets all gross with scum or hard water? Can’t really find instructions to clean it. I am thinking of just replacing it, with possibly another Soniccare. I’ve had mine for about four years, so reliability is not an issue. The replacement heads are quite expensive, but many stores sell generic ones which really help out, cost-wise.
Carrie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have the plaque version of this toothbrush which has bristles to remove extra plaque. I love this tooth brush. It has helped with my dentist visits and it always leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. There’s a two minute timer on it also to make sure you brush for the right amount of time although I always turn it back on and do at least one more go around
Alexis G.
Johnston, RI
Brushing my teeth has never been easier! This little brush tells you when its time to move on to the next section of your mouth and makes it so much easier to brush. You need to exert so much less energy. The toothbrush has presets so you never brush your teeth too long or too short or too hard or too soft. Everyone should use an electric toothbrush.
Ky M.
Oregon city , OR
I have braces and this tooth brush makes cleaning them a breeze!!! It essentially vibrates the gunk out from between your teeth while spinning and scrubbing them at the same time! The battery lasts a long time and it has options for different heads to get to different areas of the mouth.
Camille S.
Richfield
Review for: Hx6732 02 Healthywhite R732 Toothbrush more...
Love this toothbrush. I feel like it does a good job with cleaning my teeth and helping at getting in all the groves. The only issues I have is that I wish the battery lasted a little longer. I don’t like leaving my tooth brush on the changer 24/7 so almost every week I have to charge it.
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Other more...
I initially started using the sonicare electric toothbrush upon the recommendation of my dentist and I am appreciative for the advice. It keeps my teeth healthy and clean & I like knowing, based on the timed settings, exactly how long to brush my teeth for.
Silvana K.
Does it come with diferent heads
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you buy the replacement heads? Where has good deals?
Erika W.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many uses will this last before charging is needed? Is it okay to charge nightly?
Leigh W.
From the reviews, I see that this product lasts for years (which is great)! How do you keep it clean and free of germs?
Jaimie W.
How long does this toothbrush last?