Sonic the Hedgehog (XBOX 360) uploaded by Tania R.Sonic the Hedgehog (XBOX 360) uploaded by Kay M.

BY SEGA

• How does the game end when you finally get to the last le...1 Answers
  • How many levels are there in this game. Does it have an e...1 Answers
Michael R.
Las Vegas
Ok so this is sonic the hedgehog on the Xbox 360 you can see that clearly but i bet you are wondering how does this game have 5 stars when this known as one of the worse sonic games ever made i bet you are wondering why its the worse? here let me explain. Sonic 06 (the only way i can refer to this terrible game) has many bugs and glitches resulting in unfair deaths , crappy level design with many players complaining about crisis city and plenty of broken areas and crappy framerate, and the story which is just a broken mess and has Sonic's most infamous scenes in sonic history (spoilers) during the scene were Sonic is being revived by the chaos emeralds the human character Princess Elise proceeds to kiss him and i still don't know what's more disturbing the fact she kissed a anthropomorphic hedgehog or the fact she kissed a corpse. Just overall this was just a bad game but i had a selling point its music with great tracks such as 'White Acropolis' and 'His World' other then that not much to enjoy.
Julianne W.
Vernon
I actually bought this game in a used bin and when I saw sonic, I thought of my old nintendo console. So I bought it to try it out, it was only a couple dollars so I figured it wouldn't be a waste to try. I am so glad that I purchased it because it was such a great game that reminded me of my childhood
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
One of my favorite games growing up. It has a story mode for one player and has a multiplayer mode for 2 players. The game was overall bright and colorful to me, very fun. My favorite part to this game was using the different color beans which gave Sonic a different power or ability! Overall this game was really fun and very creative I would play again. In fact, I've bought this recently from Game Stop for $20 used since this game is old because I remember having this when I was younger. (:
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Gamer Expert Level 3
I remember playing sonic the hedgehog when I was a kid back in the 90s and I absolutely loved it this game brings back so many childhood memories and I'm so glad they made it for the 360 and that they make games from our childhood that we can still play I highly recommend this fun game for any ages I still enjoy it and I'm 29 and I hope my daughter loves it one day just as much as I still do
Dara P.
Katy, TX
Another classic who doesn't love sonic? And collecting all those gold coins, each making a little ding noise when collected! Great wholesome game! Little to no violence, no swear words and no sexual content!
A mom couldn't ask for more! 😜
Valparaiso, IN
Sonic is an original game of the sega system. You play it once and tou get addicted to playing the game. I have gotten very far into the game but it isnt a game you can just fly though. You have to use your smarts and brain to get through the game. I dont know if there is an end but i hope to find out one day
Kristen D.
Sonic is a great game to play! I thought he was always so cute cause blue is my favorite color!! I played this many times growing up!! Definitely try any sonic game out if you haven't already!! It's so much fun!
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
My son has a friend who has this. he wants to go over there all the time. he loves sonic. the game is easy enough for 6 year Olds to be entertained for quite a while.
Sarah L.
Best Sonic game I've ever played, I loved playing this as a kid and I still do. They haven't made a better one since. The only downside to this game is that some of the levels are a little difficult, especially for younger kids.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 3
Who doesn't like sonic the hedgehog?? classic Sega game that I used to play for hours on end. love sonic, and I still love the sounds from the game. have them as notification tones on my phone.
Valparaiso, IN
How many levels are there in this game. Does it have an ending?
Valparaiso, IN
How does the game end when you finally get to the last level?