BY SEGA

Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
This game is ok but I prefer Super Mario Brothers. When Sonic the Hedgehog came out, my brother and I were excited to play but I don't remember either one of us liking it. It was way too fast and didn't make a whole lot of sense. I would recommend you try it but I wouldn't buy it.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
This was my game growing up. I hadn't played it in years and one night I was playing my fiancee's copy. He was so shocked and surprised that I was still good at it and that I was opening up secret levels.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
Classic genesis game. I still have my old Genesis game system with Sonic the Hedgehog included. My son now enjoys playing the same game I used to spend hours playing.
Laura B.
I love this game and have been playing since I was a kid! Now my kids love it! It's always a good challenge and Sonic is just so darn cute!
julia m.
Nauvoo, IL
LOVE this game brings back so many childhood memories. This was one of the first video games my older brothers taught me how to play.
Breanna N.
Gamer Expert Level 4
I liked this game. It brings back many childhood memories. My brother taught me how to play it and then I was hooked from there on
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
I had this on my Gamecube and always loved it! Great game to play and brings back a lot of memories!
janette h.
toronto, Ontario
Sonic the hedgehog has made a great comeback in the gaming world and my son loves this game and plays it everyday on his 2DS.