Sonic System Massaging Treatment Applicator 1pc

Sonic System Massaging Treatment Applicator 1pc

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sonic System Massaging Treatment Applicator 1pc!
MIAMI, FL
I love using this system! I use it everyday. It helps me to exfoliate dead skin, stimulate circulation in my face and neck and gives my skin a softer, more rosy and dewy texture. To me, exfoliation is one of the key elements of soft youthful skin, so this is a must have part of my beauty routine! I love that you can use it in the shower. This was given to me as a gift and I'll admit that I may have been a little reluctant to spend the price for this product, but after having it, I think it's well worth the money. I'm even planning on buying some of the different heads to use it in different ways and on different parts of my body, like my hands, knees and feet.
Bailey, NC
Great compotenet to my sculptwear mask. Also is a nice treat when I’m experiencing a migraine or headache. Helps give me a little mini massage and relives my headaches. Repeat user and would definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?