MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesClinique
Sonic System Acne Solutions Deep Cleansing Brush Head

Sonic System Acne Solutions Deep Cleansing Brush Head

Shop Clinique Sonic System Acne Solutions Deep Cleansing Brush Head. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sonic System Acne Solutions Deep Cleansing Brush Head!
How would you rate this product?
Lexi M.
Canfield, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
This makes me skin feel refreshed and squeaky clean! I use it at night to get rid of all the yucky makeup and dirt throughout the day.
Alyece S.
Kiln, MS
These brush heads are where its at! So happy with this purchase and so excited to keep using them. I can already tell a difference in my face and this is the first few weeks I have used them! I will definitely keep buying them for future use! A win in my book .
sara S.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product if I have a bump or pimple come up I can put this on before I go to bed and the spot is gone by the time I wake up I would recommend this product to anyone who needs to get rid of a bump fast
Donna M.
Shawnee, KS
These cleansing systems are all more or less the same. I bought this for my son who has serious acne that gets worse when irritated. We didn't find that this product did any better job of cleaning the blackheads, but it also did not irritate. As good or slightly better than other products of this type.
Kristina S.
Carmi, IL
Buying the acne brush head instead of the regular brush head really does make a difference! I also use the cleansing foam daily and it works wonders.
Shelby S.
Denver, CO
I have one and it’s a little too rough. Good for removing dry skin and getting deep in pores. It’s easy to hold and almost no weight.
Izzy L.
Williamsburg
While expensive, these help my acne and combination skin like no other! The brush heads are gently but deeply cleansing. They take my clinique acne solutions face wash to the next level. Clinique truly knows how to make entire great skincare lines.
Nancy V.
Minnesota
I recently received the Clinic Sonic as a gift from a friend and this is my go-to brush head for my nightly routine! My face feels so smooth after using it for 2 weeks and I can see a brighter complexion in the mornings. I'd recommend using a Clinic product with the Sonic, since it's made for that type of agressive cleaning.
Ashley E.
Hawthorne , NJ
It ia just okay. I dont think it is worth the price. If you want a better effect, go to Clarisonic. I felt the price point on the system in general is a bit high for what it does. It is just basic. Nothing special.
Leanza M.
Fresno, CA
Love these Brussels! Not hard and not soft! Just right for the face! My face feels perfect like a pearl

Looking for your answer?