Sonic Boom Sonic Alert Boom Alarm Clock BB500SS uploaded by Brenda F.

BY SONIC BOOM

Sonic Alert Boom Alarm Clock: 113db extra-loud alarm SS12V Super Shaker bed vibrating unit Built-in red flashing alert lights 9V battery backup Dual time see more...

Amanda H.
I got this because my boyfriend and I are both heavy sleepers. Not with this. The alarm is so loud and lights up. There's a vibration device you put under the mattress and it will vibrate the whole bed. It's rather annoying actually. But it definitely rips you from peaceful sleep to face another day. So it does what is intended to do.
Brenda F.
I am a very deep sleeper, I have never had an alarm clock that worked before I got this clock. i love that the alarm is very loud plus it has a shacker that shakes your pillow. that is WHAT WAKES ME UP. It is a bit pricey at $40 but well worth it because it does work.
Ashley C.
Ahhhhh, meet my new best friend!! The sonic bomb is a lifesaver. I'm frequently up late studying and found myself just getting into REM sleep when it was time to get up. I have had this alarm a week & so far I wake up from just the vibration pad which I keep on my bed. Perfect for college gifts or tech school gifts for your military family member
Chelsy J.
Blanchester, OH
I ha e a check of a time waking up in the morning. I couldn't find an alarm to wake me up until now. The pad goes between the mattress and box spring and I vibrates the bed and the alarm pretty much screams at you!!
Sara K.
Carencro, LA
I can't wake up in the mornings anymore. Has anyone used this alarm clock, and if so is it really loud? I need something loud enough to put across my room so I have to get up.