BY SONIA KASHUK

• Holiday limited edition
• Plush bristles
• Durable construction
• Set of 10 makeup brushes
• Great for gifting for pampering yourself

The Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Sonia's Serpent 10-Piece Brush Set incorporates slithering snakes to transform chic black handles into the statement brushes of the season. This makeup brush set works well with a variety of makeup items.

Marie K.
Canby
I bought these at Target for $12. I instantly fell in love with them. I use these brushes all the time, every time I do my makeup. I’m kind of disappointed though because the spoolie one broke and I fixed it multiple times even with glue and it kept breaking so I threw it away. And I LOVE what they look like! I’ve never seen make up brushes with snakes in them I love love love these! The price started out as $40 but it took like 2 months for them to lower it to $12. The packaging was attractive too. I recommend these they all work great.Sonia's Serpent 10-Piece Brush Set
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
I purchased these along with the matching cup, and they look absolutely stunning. I love that you can leave them out on the shelf and it adds to the decoration in the room. The brushes are very soft and high quality. I love the brush types that are in this set as well. I am no expert, but I’ve found a use for each one and use them regularly. I especially love the angled blush brush and the small pointed eyeshadow brush. I’ve never used ones like that before and I love them!
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
I love this brand of brushes. I saw someone on Instagram getting her brushes for cheap at target so I went there and picked up this set on clearance. They are super soft and do not make my face feel itchy. They are one of the best brands of brushes I have bought.
Samantha W.
Oak Lawn, IL
I got these on sale at Target for about $11. I had never tried this brand for brushes prior, but I was more than happy with this purchase. These are one of my favorite brushes to use and good value even if you do pay full price. I enjoy these more than my prestige brushes.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
What a gorgeous set of brushes! The 3D snake is what makes them elegant in my opinion! The brushes are very soft and clean well. I got this as a gift, but I think the brand is a good price and quality for something that is affordable.
Morelia C.
I bought thus when it was on sale at Target. I have the bright pink set so I figured I would try this one. And while I love it, the quality is not the same as the pink set. There are 2 or 3 brushes that aren't soft like the others. But besides those, the others are amazing. Soft, don't shed, and blend beautifully. Plus, the serpents make me think of Slytherin from Harry Potter so I had to get them lol.
Victoria H.
Lorton, VA
Favorite brush set. I bought these about a year ago and I haven't had any problems with them falling apart or looking bristles. They blend very well and a nice range of sizes and shapes. I will continue to buy this brands brushes
Dale M.
Philadelphia, PA
I received these as a gift for my birthday a year ago. And the brushes fell apart! I used brush cleanser and was careful when washing them (I've had some brushes since I started doing my makeup in 2013) and these just did not hold up. They fell apart within two months. I was not happy. I have maybe two left from the set I received. They were beautiful (I have the gold and black set) but I would never repurchase.
Britain M.
If you don't own a [product:sonia's-serpent-10-piece-brush-set] or any of her brushes you are seriously missing out! I bought my first set 5 yrs ago and I still use the same ones with these on a daily. The bristles are so soft but still pick up product and blend beautifully.
Rachel M.
Riverview, FL
I bought a very similar holiday set about 2 years ago very disappointed in the brush qualities very good and lot of shedding in the powder brush. I have thrown a few of these brushes in the garbage and definitely regretted this purchase
Jelena K.
That feeling when your country doesn't have Target... ☺☺☺
Bae S.
I saw this on Facebook Live today. I missed the answer on whether or not it was synthetic fiber similar to the oval/toothbrush brushes. The other question was: Are they for any makeup? Powder, Liquid, and Mouse?
Barbiie H.
Are this worth buying? If so were can i find tgem..
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Are these good brushes what is the quality of them
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
OK, so these are on clearance at my local Target. The design is oh so wicked, but how would you say the quality is?