Sonia's Serpent 10-Piece Brush Set uploaded by Kir W.Sonia's Serpent 10-Piece Brush Set uploaded by Kristina M.Sonia's Serpent 10-Piece Brush Set uploaded by Mersaydez H.See all 4 photos

BY SONIA KASHUK #56 in Makeup Brush Sets

• Holiday limited edition
• Plush bristles
• Durable construction
• Set of 10 makeup brushes
• Great for gifting for pampering yourself

The Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Sonia's Serpent 10-Piece Brush Set incorporates slithering snakes to transform chic black handles into the statement brushes of the season. This makeup brush set works well with a variety of makeup items.

• OK, so these are on clearance at my l...the quality is really great fo... 1 Answers
  • Are this worth buying? If so were ca...They're on clearance at TARGET... 2 Answers
  • Eu queria para experimenta você podia...Be the first to answer!
Photos (4)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Sonia Kashuk makes really high quality brushes for a really great price. I purchased this set as a gift and was tempted to keep it myself! The brushes are soft and supple, and the design is gorgeous and sure to look amazing on a bathroom counter or a dresser top. The set has everything you need to get your face on and it's split about half and half for face and eyes. Great purchase, I recommend to anyone looking to start or beef up their brush set.
Star B.
Star B.
Lancaster
I have a few set of these not this exact set but everything with it that I've gotten from these are amazing perfect application of eyeshadow blush foundation very easy to clean very very sturdy I would definitely recommend for beginners or pros
Keli P.
Keli P.
The most amazing luxurious feeling brushes! --as with any brushes you get if you want them to last, keep them clean! Great value for your money!
Jacquelynne V.
Jacquelynne V.
Brownsville, TX
I bought this at target this weekend. I had to have them because the desgin is beautiful. They are really good super soft. Really revcomend this
Mersaydez H.
Mersaydez H.
Oh my gosh. These brushes are AMAZING! First off, for the price, these entire set is a great price. The only downside is that I wish it had an angled eyeliner brush, but I have one of those anyway so I'm not too bummed. This set has wonderful brushes. So soft and beautiful! These brushes help to apply the perfect amount of blush and bronzer. It's just. This set makes me so happy. Maybe it's the Slytherin in me! The matching cup is also really cute!!!
Morelia C.
Morelia C.
I bought thus when it was on sale at Target. I have the bright pink set so I figured I would try this one. And while I love it, the quality is not the same as the pink set. There are 2 or 3 brushes that aren't soft like the others. But besides those, the others are amazing. Soft, don't shed, and blend beautifully. Plus, the serpents make me think of Slytherin from Harry Potter so I had to get them lol.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
These brushes are so cute, yet sturdy! I bought them mainly as a showpiece for my vanity, but I actually love using them more than I thought I would. I especially love the flat top brush for setting my under eye concealer with powder and the spoolie brush! These brushes are much softer than they look, and I haven't experienced much fallout.
Jaime s.
Jaime s.
Love these! I'm really picky about brushes and these are amazing to me! For the price you really can't go wrong. They have held up so well I don't lose some of the bristles when I wash them like I do with some other makeup brushes, and they're so soft and work amazing. Not to mention they're super cute. I definitely recommend these!
Dale M.
Dale M.
Philadelphia, PA
I received these as a gift for my birthday a year ago. And the brushes fell apart! I used brush cleanser and was careful when washing them (I've had some brushes since I started doing my makeup in 2013) and these just did not hold up. They fell apart within two months. I was not happy. I have maybe two left from the set I received. They were beautiful (I have the gold and black set) but I would never repurchase.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
I recently bought these babies on clearance at Target and I'm so glad I did. They are so soft and the design is BEYOND cute. I don't even want to use them I love them so much!
Bae S.
Bae S.
I saw this on Facebook Live today. I missed the answer on whether or not it was synthetic fiber similar to the oval/toothbrush brushes. The other question was: Are they for any makeup? Powder, Liquid, and Mouse?
Barbiie H.
Barbiie H.
Are this worth buying? If so were can i find tgem..
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Are these good brushes what is the quality of them
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.
Are these good brushes? Target has them on clearance...but ive heard good and bad reviews.
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Lisle, IL
OK, so these are on clearance at my local Target. The design is oh so wicked, but how would you say the quality is?