BY SONIA KASHUK #72 in Makeup Brush Sets

• Holiday limited edition
• Plush bristles
• Durable construction
• Set of 10 makeup brushes
• Great for gifting for pampering yourself

The Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Sonia's Serpent 10-Piece Brush Set incorporates slithering snakes to transform chic black handles into the statement brushes of the season. This makeup brush set works well with a variety of makeup items.

• That feeling when your country doesn't have Target... ☺☺☺3 Answers
  • I want this set so bad. Where can I purchase this... Be the first to answer!
  • OK, so these are on clearance at my local Target. The design is o...1 Answers
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
I purchased these along with the matching cup, and they look absolutely stunning. I love that you can leave them out on the shelf and it adds to the decoration in the room. The brushes are very soft and high quality. I love the brush types that are in this set as well. I am no expert, but I’ve found a use for each one and use them regularly. I especially love the angled blush brush and the small pointed eyeshadow brush. I’ve never used ones like that before and I love them!
Samantha W.
Oak Lawn, IL
I got these on sale at Target for about $11. I had never tried this brand for brushes prior, but I was more than happy with this purchase. These are one of my favorite brushes to use and good value even if you do pay full price. I enjoy these more than my prestige brushes.
Ingrid M.
Peoria , AZ
What a gorgeous set of brushes! The 3D snake is what makes them elegant in my opinion! The brushes are very soft and clean well. I got this as a gift, but I think the brand is a good price and quality for something that is affordable.
Mikayla H.
Beautiful brushes. Love the black and gold color scheme and the snake design is beautiful. I bought the brushes and a matching cup. They work well, and they are super easy to clean.
Mersaydez H.
Oh my gosh. These brushes are AMAZING! First off, for the price, these entire set is a great price. The only downside is that I wish it had an angled eyeliner brush, but I have one of those anyway so I'm not too bummed. This set has wonderful brushes. So soft and beautiful! These brushes help to apply the perfect amount of blush and bronzer. It's just. This set makes me so happy. Maybe it's the Slytherin in me! The matching cup is also really cute!!!
Morelia C.
I bought thus when it was on sale at Target. I have the bright pink set so I figured I would try this one. And while I love it, the quality is not the same as the pink set. There are 2 or 3 brushes that aren't soft like the others. But besides those, the others are amazing. Soft, don't shed, and blend beautifully. Plus, the serpents make me think of Slytherin from Harry Potter so I had to get them lol.
Courtney M.
These brushes are so cute, yet sturdy! I bought them mainly as a showpiece for my vanity, but I actually love using them more than I thought I would. I especially love the flat top brush for setting my under eye concealer with powder and the spoolie brush! These brushes are much softer than they look, and I haven't experienced much fallout.
Jaime s.
Love these! I'm really picky about brushes and these are amazing to me! For the price you really can't go wrong. They have held up so well I don't lose some of the bristles when I wash them like I do with some other makeup brushes, and they're so soft and work amazing. Not to mention they're super cute. I definitely recommend these!
Victoria H.
Lorton, VA
Favorite brush set. I bought these about a year ago and I haven't had any problems with them falling apart or looking bristles. They blend very well and a nice range of sizes and shapes. I will continue to buy this brands brushes
Dale M.
Philadelphia, PA
I received these as a gift for my birthday a year ago. And the brushes fell apart! I used brush cleanser and was careful when washing them (I've had some brushes since I started doing my makeup in 2013) and these just did not hold up. They fell apart within two months. I was not happy. I have maybe two left from the set I received. They were beautiful (I have the gold and black set) but I would never repurchase.
Jelena K.
That feeling when your country doesn't have Target... ☺☺☺
Bae S.
I saw this on Facebook Live today. I missed the answer on whether or not it was synthetic fiber similar to the oval/toothbrush brushes. The other question was: Are they for any makeup? Powder, Liquid, and Mouse?
Barbiie H.
Are this worth buying? If so were can i find tgem..
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Are these good brushes what is the quality of them
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
OK, so these are on clearance at my local Target. The design is oh so wicked, but how would you say the quality is?