SONIA ROSELLI Sex Apeel Instant Exfoliating Spray uploaded by Tami M.SONIA ROSELLI Sex Apeel Instant Exfoliating Spray uploaded by Yasmin K.

BY SONIA ROSELLI

Look instantly brighter from head to toe. Innovative formula infused with plant enzymes for gentle, effective exfoliation. Suitable for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
LOVE, love, love this product. Exfoliates and brightens my skin so nicely! I follow Sonia's fb page called Glossibles and have seen so many great before and after pictures that I gave in and purchased this and her Water Balm at The Makeup Show in Chicago. I use this twice a week and love what it does for my skin and how beautifully my makeup wears.
Yasmin K.
My daughters and I have Keratosis Pilaris, better known as Chicken Bump Skin. It's a permanent, life long condition where the hair is trapped under a thin layer of skin. It's annoying because scrubs, lotions and potions do not help. We have tried various products from drugstore brands to even prescription products and while the prescription product worked it was also expensive and insurance loved to dispute covering it. So when Sonia began talking about Sex-A-Peel I was keenly interested. I ordered it, used it and found it worked great on my KP so I began using it on my daughters KP and it worked well on them. The only downside for us is that if we do not use Sex-A-Peel regularly the KP comes back but that's not on Sex-A-Peel but the fact KP is a life long condition. Now I don't bother with anything else. Works great on the face, arms, legs and hands.
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
SexAPeel is seriously the bomb! After my makeup artist for my wedding used it as a prep, I fell in love. It removes dead skin like nothing I've tried before and really leaves the skin glowing. Not only that, but you can use it on your entire body to remove dead skin. I love it!!
Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
This is a staple must have in both my professional kit and personal collection. This is gentle and leaves my skin looking healthy and glowing. This is insanely easy to use and is safe for my acne prone/sensitive skin.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Love how well this exfoliates and makes my skin feel super smooth and soft. It's also gentle enough to use anywhere on the body, the only downfall would be the smell which is kind of chemically smelling
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ
The ultimate skin exfoliating prep step in my routine personally and with clients. It gets the skin perfectly ready for products. It's a major go to for a prep before a spray tan. I can't say enough great things about it.
Kimberly L.
5 stars. 5 STARRRRRS!!! Why don’t more people know about this?????!? You spray in your hands and rub it on your face and it literally takes all the dead skin off and your skin is new, it’s NEW!! I use it on my legs too and it just makes such a difference!
If you were to add water balm on your face after, i defy you to find a better combination!! Seriously everybody, try it. Do it. Now.
Courtney G.
This is so interesting to me.. how do you use it?