Sonia Kashuk™ Weekender Bag

by Sonia Kashuk

The Weekender is the ultimate travel companion. This makeup bag holds everything you need to get ready. With spacious compartments for your toiletries, makeup brushes, foundation, blushes, powders, lipsticks, and more, you'll never have to leave your favorite products behind.

Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk™ Weekender Bag!
Burgandy L.
Wickliffe , OH
Sonia Kashuk™ Weekender Bag uploaded by Burgandy L.
If of all I couldn't find Kusshi make up bags to tag them so I tagged the only other thing that was close to what they look like. You can find these at- Kusshi.com They come in 3 sizes also the option to add a make up organizer and brush kit.
Pamela C.
Escondido, CA
Lots of pockets of different sizes to store all of your makeup and brushes. A little pricy, but it’s a nice quality make up organizer.
Lilly H.
So I technically have this in a different print but I freaking love it. It’s amazing and hold so many things and holds up so well. I got it on sale because they were switching patterns so it was actually pretty affordable and it was well worth the price. I use it any time I travel even if it’s just for the weekend. Also super easy to clean!
MaKayla M.
My husband actually got me this bag in the "Woodblock" print, but I love it so much I wanted to share it with others.  This is what I currently have all of my makeup stored in.  I love the many different compartments and the size of the compartments.  I have actually got my current bag completely full and probably need to purchase a second one!  The only thing that I don't find myself using is the brush insert in the bag.  However if I were to travel with it, it would be a nice option to have.  I just leave all of my brushes in an open container on my countertop, so don't have a use for it.
Amanda E.
Bentonville, AR
I have bought very high end makeup bags as well as the more affordable. I have found the Sonia Kashuk to be perfect. Affordable AND keep you organized! Easy to clean when yuh have a spill. I prefer these over the pricier options.
Gabrielle B.
Blackwood, NJ
Use this bag for all of my toiletry products when traveling and I love it!! It fits everything comfortably and keeps everything organized. Highly recommend
Ashley G.
I love this makeup bag! It has room for everything and I mean everything! I can pack extra products (backups) while still having room for all my go to products. It’s definitely a win win and lasts long
Annie S.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Target
As a member of the travel industry, I'm always searching for the perfect bags and travel tools. This is my absolute favourite makeup bag! It's perfect... The side pockets hold all of my makeup and products (it holds A LOT of stuff!) and the center zippered pouch is great for brushes and tools. The bag fits perfectly into my suitcase (even my carryon sized bag!) but is easy to carry by itself too thanks to the handles.
Jackie J.
I can fit a lot into my bag but it’s very bulky for travel and the zipper is already wearing out and it’s only been a year.
Jessica V.
Purchased at: Target
Great quality bag. Fits a lot of makeup and has plenty of room to carry larger items. Easy wipeable material makes for easy cleanup. I have several makeup bags from her line that I’ve had for a couple of years now and they have held up great.

Looking for your answer?