MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup SpongesSonia Kashuk
Sonia Kashuk Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble

Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble

Highlights

• Foam makeup sponge with a chic marble design
  • Tapered design makes blending under your eyes or around your nose simple
  • Flat end and rounded sides are great for applying and blending foundation
  • For a great result, dampen your sponge, squeeze out the water and then apply makeup
  • Latex-free makeup sponge is suitable for those with latex allergies

Blending is the key to flawless makeup application, and this Marble Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge from Sonia Kashuk™ makes it easy to get an airbrushed finish. The soft foam cushions your face as you stipple on foundation or concealer and blend to the perfect finish. This chic marble sponge features a tapered end and is much easier and cleaner than using your fingers so you can get into every contour of your face with ease for flawless coverage.

How good does this sponge work compared to any other sponge ?
Wie kann ich Produkte testen ?
Is the price worth the buy?
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany G.
Ocean City, NJ
Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble uploaded by Brittany G.
I love the Sonia Kashuk sponges! I started using them about 2 years ago and I always get the pack of 2 from Target. The marble design is pretty and I love the size of the sponges when they’re damp. My foundation always looks flawless when I use them. They’re also really easy to clean compared to other blenders I’ve tried.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,129 reviews
Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Purchased at: Target
This is such a cute makeup sponge!! I love the style of the sponge. It's shaped allows for easy gripping. This sponge performs great and the density to blend gives your makeup a smooth finish without soaking up all of your makeup. I purchased this sponge from target for $5
Gloria C.
Fitchburg, MA
Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble uploaded by Gloria C.
I’m not a fan of blenders or brushed, I like to use my hand but buy this one and I like it a lot just 5. I like how blend my bb cream. Smooth and quick.
Vanessa T.
Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble uploaded by Vanessa T.
Purchased at: Target
I have a love hate relationship with this sponge. I like the price, I like the material. I like the way it blends out my makeup, super seamless. Doesn’t soak up that much product, so you get fuller coverage. I like the shape! The marble design is super cute. But when you wet it it gets gigantic. It’s almost too big to get into tiny areas like the inner corners of the eyes. Also when I squeezed the excess water out of it the shape kind of got messed up. And I’m not that strong honestly. It’s also hard as a rock, I thought I was going to knock myself out trying to blend out my foundation. Despite all of this however I wouldn’t consider it a bad sponge. It gives your foundation a more seamless finish than the real techniques sponge, in my opinion. I personally don’t like the beauty blender. My favorite sponge is the Morphe highlight and contour sponge, and I would choose that one over this one. However, I would choose this one over RT & BB.
Rebbeca M.
Franklin, WI
Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble uploaded by Rebbeca M.
I found that these makeup sponges are just ok. They get ginormous when you get water on them. Double the size of any other beauty sponge I have used. They are pretty hard and it takes a couple uses to really get it to a comfortable feeling to use it. They do the job but I would rather buy a Real Techniques sponge instead.
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
I really liked the size of this done after getting wet- so much larger. Also, this Sonia sponge has a very nice softness without losing all of the firmness. Not totally cheap, but is a good quality at a reasonable price. I'm very satisfied and recommend to anyone who wants to try a new blending sponge.
Kelly A.
Chesnee, SC
Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble uploaded by Kelly A.
I bought a set of three sponges and I like them. However, I recommend using them dry and not wet. These are very light and seemed to absorb more product when I dampened them. They blend well when dry.
Elizabeth R.
Killeen, TX
Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble uploaded by Elizabeth R.
I use this one and I really like it for applying primer and smoothing my face after I use a brush for foundation. I love how pointy it is so you can get into the small spaces. It is also very squishy like an actual beauty blender. I got mine for $6 at Target, and for a price like that you cannot beat the quality!
Paradis S.
Dracut, MA
I LOVE these beauty blenders. They’re bouncy without even having to soak them, which I’m a big fan of because I get lazy, haha. But they definitely are a good shape and versatile, I would buy them again in a heartbeat. I’m glad I took the chance to try them because they’re now my go to sponges. And you can’t beat the cute design as well.
Madeline H.
I love the shape of these sponges because you have the round part for blending concealer under the eyes, and the flat part to blend foundation. But it’s not TOO flat. Also...the marble design is BEAUTIFUL and I love having it on display on my vanity.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
diandra S.
Spruce Grove, AB
1,480 reviews
il y a un an
How does this sponge feel compared to The Original Beautyblender? Does it apply product as well as the OG Beautyblender?
ᗩᒪE᙭ ᒍ. il y a un an
They feel totally different but I own both and love both. The Sonia Kashuk one gets pretty damn big after you get it wet and I love that about it. It’s definitely firmer than the beautyblender. Tip: the Sonia Kashuk sponges that have more black than white in the marbled design are usually more firm than the ones that have more white than black. I always buy mine inside Target as opposed to online so that I can choose which sponge I get because I like the ones that have more white than black.
Ella V.
Ashley H. il y a un an
You can get them at Target or Walmart.
Shalisha J.
Brooklyn, NY
Alice P. il y a un an
I keep my house, door knobs etc disinfected with lysol spray