BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSonia Kashuk
Sonia Kashuk Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble

Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble

by Sonia Kashuk

Highlights

• Foam makeup sponge with a chic marble design
  • Tapered design makes blending under your eyes or around your nose simple
  • Flat end and rounded sides are great for applying and blending foundation
  • For a great result, dampen your sponge, squeeze out the water and then apply makeup
  • Latex-free makeup sponge is suitable for those with latex allergies

Blending is the key to flawless makeup application, and this Marble Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge from Sonia Kashuk™ makes it easy to get an airbrushed finish. The soft foam cushions your face as you stipple on foundation or concealer and blend to the perfect finish. This chic marble sponge features a tapered end and is much easier and cleaner than using your fingers so you can get into every contour of your face with ease for flawless coverage.

How good does this sponge work compared to any other sponge ?
Wie kann ich Produkte testen ?
Is the price worth the buy?
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany G.
Ocean City, NJ
Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble uploaded by Brittany G.
I love the Sonia Kashuk sponges! I started using them about 2 years ago and I always get the pack of 2 from Target. The marble design is pretty and I love the size of the sponges when they’re damp. My foundation always looks flawless when I use them. They’re also really easy to clean compared to other blenders I’ve tried.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Purchased at: Target
This is such a cute makeup sponge!! I love the style of the sponge. It's shaped allows for easy gripping. This sponge performs great and the density to blend gives your makeup a smooth finish without soaking up all of your makeup. I purchased this sponge from target for $5
Keisha S.
College Park, MD
Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble uploaded by Keisha S.
The latex-free sponge is much lighter than the original and does not grow as big. I prefer the original Sonia Kashuk sponge as it is more firm and swells up a little larger when wet. The latex-free version still has great coverage and applies foundation evenly but it feels slightly gritty. I think the cost of both versions is fair and the sponges last a very long time with proper care.
Dayana G.
Hyannis, MA
Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble uploaded by Dayana G.
This is not the product that I actually want to review but I couldn't find the Sonia Kashuk Body Makeup sponge - In the picture the Body Makeup Sponge is next to my beautyblender pro and you can see the HUGE size difference. This sponge was made for Body Makeup, which explains the fact that it's the size of my hand almost but I just LOVE it, even for face makeup! It's great quality, comparable to higher end brands and for a fraction of the price. It blends out your body makeup, liquid highlighter or even foundation so effortlessly and fast (due to the size). I still prefer my beauty blender for more precise blending but if you don't want to spend the $20, get this one for $5 at Target !
Gloria E C.
Fitchburg, MA
Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble uploaded by Gloria E C.
I’m not a fan of blenders or brushed, I like to use my hand but buy this one and I like it a lot just 5. I like how blend my bb cream. Smooth and quick.
Rebbeca M.
Franklin, WI
Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble uploaded by Rebbeca M.
I found that these makeup sponges are just ok. They get ginormous when you get water on them. Double the size of any other beauty sponge I have used. They are pretty hard and it takes a couple uses to really get it to a comfortable feeling to use it. They do the job but I would rather buy a Real Techniques sponge instead.
Vanessa T.
Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble uploaded by Vanessa T.
Purchased at: Target
I have a love hate relationship with this sponge. I like the price, I like the material. I like the way it blends out my makeup, super seamless. Doesn’t soak up that much product, so you get fuller coverage. I like the shape! The marble design is super cute. But when you wet it it gets gigantic. It’s almost too big to get into tiny areas like the inner corners of the eyes. Also when I squeezed the excess water out of it the shape kind of got messed up. And I’m not that strong honestly. It’s also hard as a rock, I thought I was going to knock myself out trying to blend out my foundation. Despite all of this however I wouldn’t consider it a bad sponge. It gives your foundation a more seamless finish than the real techniques sponge, in my opinion. I personally don’t like the beauty blender. My favorite sponge is the Morphe highlight and contour sponge, and I would choose that one over this one. However, I would choose this one over RT & BB.
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
I really liked the size of this done after getting wet- so much larger. Also, this Sonia sponge has a very nice softness without losing all of the firmness. Not totally cheap, but is a good quality at a reasonable price. I'm very satisfied and recommend to anyone who wants to try a new blending sponge.
Lory L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble uploaded by Lory L.
I purchased this beauty sponge because I’ve kept seeing videos of beauty influencers rave about it. How good it is and all those LIES! This thing doesn’t give me enough softness. It’s a different texture and I don’t feel comfortable blending my makeup out with it. Just isn’t for me. But my daughter loves it. She keeps it in my makeup drawer. As long as it isn’t going to waste I’m ok. But it’s the texture for me that I can’t seem to get used too. HARD PASS
Kelly A.
Chesnee, SC
Sonia Kashuk™ Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge - Marble uploaded by Kelly A.
I bought a set of three sponges and I like them. However, I recommend using them dry and not wet. These are very light and seemed to absorb more product when I dampened them. They blend well when dry.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diandra  S.
Spruce Grove, AB
1,498 reviews
il y a 2 ans
How does this sponge feel compared to The Original Beautyblender? Does it apply product as well as the OG Beautyblender?
ᗩᒪE᙭ ᒍ. il y a 2 ans
They feel totally different but I own both and love both. The Sonia Kashuk one gets pretty damn big after you get it wet and I love that about it. It’s definitely firmer than the beautyblender. Tip: the Sonia Kashuk sponges that have more black than white in the marbled design are usually more firm than the ones that have more white than black. I always buy mine inside Target as opposed to online so that I can choose which sponge I get because I like the ones that have more white than black.
Ella V.
Ashley H. il y a 2 ans
You can get them at Target or Walmart.
Shalisha J.
Brooklyn, NY
Alice P. il y a 2 ans
I keep my house, door knobs etc disinfected with lysol spray