BY SONIA KASHUK

An all-day moisture-replenishing wonder that helps restore skin's suppleness, elasticity and tone with regenerateive botanical oils and shea butter. Absorbs easily, leaving skin soft and smooth. . â . April 2014: body lotion won "editors' pick best body lotion" in "total beauty awards" for totalbeauty.com. . â . directions for use: apply to dry skin following shower or bath. see more...

• I haven't. Tried it it but for those who has done so, do ...1 Answers
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
Okay so I just got this scent for Christmas and holy crap batman it's amazing. It smells so good. I use it for my hands mainly. But oh I swear I could eat it. I actually went back and had to buy myself the shower gel.
Martina H.
Georgetown, KY
Ive never tried this! but I'm up for trying anything. ive read a lot of reviews on it so maybe its worth it.
princess a.
I haven't. Tried it it but for those who has done so, do u think it works well?