Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Lip Crayon - Poppy Nude uploaded by Amanda G.

BY SONIA KASHUK

The creamy texture of sonia kashuk's velvety matte lip crayon ensures an easy glide-on application that will not feel dry on the lips and instantly coats with rich, pigmented color. Poppy nude is a red orange shade with extra-long wear to keep your smile looking gorgeous. Contains fig aroma. . â . December 2008: velvety matte lip crayon won girlgloss.com's "best lip products of 2008" award. see more...

• Where is a good place to buy these for a cheaper price?4 Answers
Mariela R.
Bedford, TX
If I had to choose a universal beauty product, this would be my first pick. Sonia Kashuk in Poppy Nude is the perfect shade of red as it sits right in the middle of warm and cool. The texture is creamy, glides on beautifully, and I love that I do not need to apply lip balm because it's so moisturizing. The finish is gorgeous, not too matte or shiny, and it will stay put through meals which is something I prioritize on lip products. The packaging is elegant and convenient. I apply it straight from the tube and because it is super pigmented, minimal application is needed. This shade of red is easily glammed up for a night out, and it can also be worn with a bare face for some brightness. Either way you choose to wear it, red lips are flattering on all skin colors and fun to wear for every season of the year. Affordability is a plus. I'm surprised that this product doesn't get much attention.
Cynthia G.
Santa ana, CA
This is my go to lip crayon and I absolutely love it. Its my ultimate MVP make up product that I cannot live without. It goes on smoothly and stays on forever (even after I eat). I absolutely love the fact that it doesn't come off when eating or drinking. Sonia Kashuk products are not only awesome but they are affordable. That's another plus for me on this product. Try it out!
Miranda O.
I recently purchased this from target, and I had a few anxieties about it being drying, but I was so wrong! The color Poppy Nude is a beautiful shade of red that will be a super fun spring color! The packing is cute, and it altogether reminds me of nars velvet lip crayon.
Jennifer M.
Costa Mesa, CA
The color and pigment are great and it really does feel velvety on my lips but when I use it alone it does not last very long at all. I was hoping I wouldn't have to use a lip liner or primer under but it disappeared after less than an hour.
Bengali G.
This has been the best edition in my lipstick jungle! Its affordable, great staying power and glides on smooth without drying. Plus it is the same color as NARS Cruella.
Haisley B.
Love the quality and matte finish. The color is a bit too bright for my taste, but with certain outfits it is the perfect accompaniment.
Rebecca M.
Homewood, AL
Best orangey red ever that you can find in the drug store, maybe anywhere. I’m obsessed with this color and this formula!
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I love this color and I love the consistency! It's not too glossy but not too matte. It's perfectly right in between!
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a new lipstick to try out.
Adrienne P.
Mississauga, ON
Love these lip pencils, they feel very light on the lips and are very easy to apply. The colour is bright and pigmented, great for spring and summer! I only wish that it were a retractable pencil rather than one that actual requires sharpening.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Where is a good place to buy these for a cheaper price?