BY SONIA KASHUK

The creamy texture of sonia kashuk's velvety matte lip crayon ensures an easy glide-on application that will not feel dry on the lips and instantly coats with rich, pigmented color. The mulberry nude shade offers extra-long wear to keep your smile looking gorgeous. Contains fig aroma. . â . December 2008: velvety matte lip crayon won girlgloss.com's "best lip products of 2008" award. see more...

Buy on Target
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
I love this color so much. I'm a very fair person and this is my perfect neutral, pinky color! I use this everyday and seriously can't get enough of it! If you have dry lips (like me) you will need to put some lip balm on before using this. This is the only lipstick I have found that I can wear everyday without having to worry about it. For my it's a "my lips but better" shade. I love it!
Meryl J.
Love this color. So easy to apply. Wish it was longer lasting. Love the finish. Question: can it be sharpened?!
Tegan J.
Fresno, CA
The formula of this lip crayon is great! Smooth, easy to apply, and opaque. It has more of a soft matte look rather than a flat matte look, which I think is great because it doesn't make your lips look dry. My particular problem with this is the color. They describe this shade as "pinky nude" and when I hear that, I expect it to be a sort of neutral/beige pink. This one, at least on me, pulls VERY coral/peachy and does not look like a nude at all. It's an alright color, but I think the description is off by a lot.
Meredith C.
Orange Park, FL
I use E.L.F (eyeslipsface.com), where almost any of it's make up is $1. I purchased ELF's alternative to this product (matte lip color), and found it to the same, if not better, job and is longer lasting. For the price, I'll stick to ELF
chrystal r.
Mechanicsville, VA
This is a very great product it's slightly creamy but still matte amazing! I really recommend it especially for beginners because elf is a cheap brand but a very good brand!
Mason W.
This stuff is amazing has a great look and last a long time! doesn't stain your lips like others have for me
Karina T.
Really like this color very easy to apply. Was able to purchase on sale at target. Love the color.
Makala W.
Paris, TX
This color looks great ! I love lipsticks in the packaging like this & this looks perfect to add to my makeup collection !
Pamela R.
Iola, KS
I really like this color. It works well with all nudes and pink lipsticks. It didn't last as long as I would have liked though.