Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Lip Crayon - Nudey Nude 05 uploaded by Amanda S.

BY SONIA KASHUK

The creamy texture of sonia kashuk's velvety matte lip crayon ensures an easy glide-on application that will not feel dry on the lips and instantly coats with rich, pigmented color. The nudey nude shade offers extra-long wear to keep your smile looking gorgeous. Contains fig aroma. . â . December 2008: velvety matte lip crayon won girlgloss.com's "best lip products of 2008" award. see more...

• Is it worth the price?2 Answers
  • Is this long lasting and what is the coverage like? Matt...2 Answers
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I had gotten this in the most beautiful shade of red. It is the only matte lipstick that I have that does not get so dry that my lips look dehydrated and cracked. I do have to reapply this one one more time in the middle of the day, but it's better than some of my other matte lipsticks that become dry and cracked in the middle of the day
Amanda V.
These crayons are a very good deal at less than $10. They do go on matte but don't expect them to dry down all the way. There is transfer. But they aren't at all drying and very smooth with no streaking. I will be buying more!
Riley W.
While I do love this lip crayon, it isn't quite up to par with the similar product from NARS. On the plus side, the cost of this is much more appealing and it still does it's job. I'm a repeat buyer (2 times) and would suggest it to a friend.
Susana L.
Orem, UT
I like this lip crayon it’s perfect for my lips really velvety color and the applicator makes it easy to applied without over doing it. I would definitely buy it again or even the whole collection
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
These matte crayons, which retail for ~$8 at Target, are quite similar to Nars when it comes to consitency; they go on very smoothly and do not dry out your lips. Many of the colors in this line are dupes for popular Nars colors too, like Mulberry Nude (Nars' Bahama dupe) and Rosy Nude (Nars' Cruella dupe). They stay on surprisingly well, but you will have to reapply after eating.
Julia P.
Ripon, CA
The absolute best lip crayon out there for a good price. I am always in need of an everyday color that goes on easy and stays on and this one did the trick for me.
Alyssa J.
Roselle Park, NJ
I was pleasantly surprised by these lip crayons. They are creamy and pigmented. They are definitely a dupe for any of the NARS lip crayons which are my personal favorite. They work well alone or mixed for an ombré effect. They are also great to use as a base for liquid lipsticks. They come in great shades. I love the pinky nude colors. Highly recommend.
Caitlin S.
Atglen , PA
I love these! They glide on so smoothly and lasted a long time. They are about $8 at target which is affordable for the product you're getting. I will be buying more!
veronica c.
Soft like velvet! Nice rich colors, perfect for those who don't like greasy lips. Matt is the new rave, looks like we will always look back in time for "new" fashions. This color along with the matt velvet finish will defenetly take you back to classic Hollywood glamour.
Jennifer R.
Albuquerque , NM
I absolutely love this lip crayon. And the color is the perfect well for me. One complain is that you have to sharpen it but obviously it's a lip crayon. Overall I love this product
Stacey S.
Is this long lasting and what is the coverage like? Matte? Smooth?
Jenny W.