BY SONIA KASHUK

The creamy texture of sonia kashuk's velvety matte lip crayon ensures an easy glide-on application that will not feel dry on the lips and instantly coats with rich, pigmented color. The mulberry nude shade offers extra-long wear to keep your smile looking gorgeous. Contains fig aroma. . â . December 2008: velvety matte lip crayon won girlgloss.com's "best lip products of 2008" award. see more...

• Is this a pinkey nude or does it show up pretty neutral?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this lip crayon. It applies an even and opaque layer of the perfect nude color. The formula is light and feels moisturizing on the lips. The crayon format makes this product so convenient to take in my purse and easy to apply.
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This was really the first perfect nude that I found for my skin tone. It lasts all day, kind of gets in my creases but I really wish that it came with a pencil sharpener or was a twist up. The formula is great, and it could definitely be a dupe for NARS pencils.
Jessica v.
Wonderful product! These are some of my favorite drugstore lip products. Beautiful neutral everyday color for me. This goes with me everywhere I go. Easy to apply and does not dry my lips.
Maria D.
Fountain Vly, CA
This is a great neutral color to start or add to your makeup collection. Because you can control the pigment of the color (by how you apply the lip crayon), the results can vary. I love that the crayon works with my other lip products. It is not just a lip crayon, I have this one in my emergency makeup kit because if I am carrying a small purse, this is the most versatile of lip products. In a pinch I can use it for check color, eye shadow (combined with a powder), and lip liner. As a mom, I like products that are versatile so I don't have to carry as many products with me when I am on the go with my kids.
Maria R.
El Nido, CA
These are really simple to apply leaves your lips really smooth, colorful, and very long lasting.
Meryl J.
This is my favorite color of her lip crayons. Love how easy it is to put on and the finish ( like a satin matte). Wish it was longer lasting. Definitely a repeat user and will continue to buy again!
maisa s.
Find cosmetics at Target.com! Award winner: december 2008 girlgloss.com best lip products the creamy texture of sonia kashuk's velvety matte lip crayon ensures an easy glide-on application that will not feel dry on the lips and instantly coats with rich, pigmented color. The
Scarleth N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This will forever be my favorite lip product from Sonia Kashuk. The Mulberry Nude shade is my favorite. I will continue to buy this until it's no longer made. I highly recommend it! It looks great on all skin tones too. :)
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shade is so pretty! And it is matte :) it met over my expectations. It goes on so smoothly and it lasts for quite some time. I am a first time user and definitely impressed! Can't wait to buy another one!
Brennan M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wearing this shade today and loving it. It's my perfect nude. I own almost every shade of this lip crayon that Kushak makes. If you like the NARS Matte Lip Crayon then you'll love this. Similar packaging, goes on similarly, lasts all day - even through eating. Had to use makeup remover to get it off t the end of the night, but it doesn't stain lips. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE NARS products, but this is my new go to because they're so similar and its more budget friendly.
Shelby E.
benicia, ca
Is this a pinkey nude or does it show up pretty neutral?