BY SONIA KASHUK

The creamy texture of sonia kashuk's velvety matte lip crayon ensures an easy glide-on application that will not feel dry on the lips and instantly coats with rich, pigmented color. The berry nude shade offers extra-long wear to keep your smile looking gorgeous. Contains fig aroma. . â . December 2008: velvety matte lip crayon won girlgloss.com's "best lip products of 2008" award. see more...

Buy on Target*
Mariah K.
This is a PERFECT dupe for NARS satin lip pencil in Rikugien. My go-to "my lips but better" shade. Formula is fairly matte and slightly drying but is really kiss-proof and has great color payoff and wearability. It fades very naturally as well--I never feel like I *need* a touch up. Love this!
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
I love this stick! It goes on flawlessly and the color is beautiful. I've gotten so many compliments! I received it as a gift because my friends know me so well! I'd love to buy this when I run out or even try other colors!
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
I was very surprised at how hydrating this for being a matte lip pencil. To be very honest, I really never wore any lipstick or lip glosses before the matte lips really came into the picture. The best thing about mattes are, they stay in place and don't run or smudge as easily or at all in some caeses. With this one it stays in place, isn't too drying, and the colors are amazing!! Very happy with the formula and l8ve that it is a drug store product!
KIRSTEN P.
OBSESSED with this lip color !!! Also the lip is very smooth and lasts quite awhile. It's like the perfect matte chapstick color for an everyday look. The formula is fantastic. I've stocked up a couple of times and bought all the colors. Well worth the money.
Amanda E.
I am absolutely in love with this! i love how smooth this goes on. i also love that it compares greatly to the nars velvet matte lip pencil. i would recommend this. the color is great too!
Bethany K.
This is divine and a heavenly shade to boot. My friend gifted it to me! I am so grateful!
Mich H.
Springfield, TN
Another must have! This always looks good with any make up style. Like all of them it goes on smooth and lasts
Kierra D.
Las Vegas, NV
This goes on very smooth and lasts a long time. Very pigmented and bold colors. I got mine at target
Shivangi p.
Delay
these are best lip crayon glides on so well vry smooth application n superpigmented and super hydratrating really nice formula .its gives a matte finish