BY SONIA KASHUK

This multi-tasking foundation, packaged in a portable stick, glides on to perfect skin tone and absorb excess oil, leaving skin with a natural satin finish. formulated for all skin types, this creamy foundation with micro-fine pigments melts into skin and blends easily to deliver sheer to medium translucent coverage that allows skins natural finish to shine through. see more...

Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
I was never a big fan of foundation sticks as I always worried about coverage and my skin’s reaction, but this product totally turned me. It’s my go-to foundation when I’m in a rush as it’s super easy to use and blend. Totally in love!
Hoda S.
Troy, MI
Review for: Flax 14 more...
I have really oily skin and have been looking for a full coverage foundation that won’t budge. When I first put this foundation on, I love it. It covered all my redness and acne and blemishes! I did a wear test throughout the day, set it with powder and I noticed I was getting very oily after just an hour or two. Love the coverage, but if you’re oily, it just gets wiped off by oil blotting sheets.
Tara T.
Austin
Review for: Alabaster 11 more...
I really wasn’t a huge fan of this foundation. It didn’t blend well and made my skin excessively oily. For the price there are so many other better drugstore foundations. It doesn’t have very good coverage and I honestly couldn’t recommend this foundation stick.
Audrey D.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Almond 12 more...
I am absolutely in love with this foundation. I have fair-neutral, oily skin and this looks absolutely beautiful on me. Makes my skin look baby soft and blends like a dream. At $10.99, I would say this is a great alternative to pricier foundation sticks.
Glynnis L.
This is the first and only foundation stick I’ve tried but so far it’s been great! It makes foundation application quick, easy, and not messy. It does have a slightly weird smell but it blends out nicely.
Bjet C.
Burlington, WI
I have dry skin & this foundation has medium to full coverage. You can build it up I don't find that it makes me Caked faced. I'm a medium to light skinned tone depending on the season lol. It was very easy to find my shade using this foundation stick. However I do notice throughout the day i do get oily like maybe 5-6 hours wearing this if you don't set it. but it's not streaky and it last for a long time. With a good amount of translucent powder it does help to control the oiliness. I know some of my oily skin friends love this stick foundation so I'm not saying if your oily don't get it but in my opinion because everybody is different I'd suggest you'd try it out. It's kind of expensive considering this is a drugstore product but it's worth it. You do get more then the makeup forever hd stick which is a plus though
Morgan M.
Livonia, MI
First off, these smell so weird. They are a little hard to blend and you have to use so much of it. They do not last long and are a bit pricey for what they are.
Leah J.
This isn't my favorite foundation but I don't hate it either. The packaging is nice and the application is a breeze. The foundation has a slightly sweet smell to me. It's not a bad product for the price. My grief with the foundation is that it is not long lasting. It has a light/medium coverage but I only grab it on days when I will only be out for a few hours. The product breaks down quickly a tends to look streaky on my face. It has a demi-matte finish but I feel as if it make my t-zone look especially oily (even though I have dry skin!!!). Not a foundation I would wear for a full day out.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
Bought this on clearance... Medium coverage... However it felt like putting grease on my face. I thought it was just supposed to be creamy to apply but it stayed greasy... After three hours I had to go home and was my face. Not a fan of this product at all! Avoid if you have oily skin.
Sham ..
Palmer, AK
I have an extremely hard time finding foundation that matches my skin tone. I first bought shade #14 but it was a little too dark for me , so I ended up with #12 and it is perfect! I have been so incredibly happy with it! It blends perfectly into my skin and feels so light but gives me the coverage I want. Without a doubt a product I will continue to buy.
Angel F.
Milford CT
Barely any coverage and too oily. not good for oily skin
marisa s.
Bowie , MD
Is this ok on dark skin? I have caramel toned skin and I don't know if the dark one would be ok for me
Cheyenne P.
Fenton, MO
Does this product have good coverage?
Nancy D.
Hewitt, TX
I really want to try this makeup. Is it good for lily skin types?
فاطمة ا.