BY SONIA KASHUK

This luxe, creamy bronzer delivers a subtly luminous finish for the most naturally sunkissed skin you ve ever seen. The innovative cream-to-powder formula melts into skin and delivers a buildable dose of natural translucent color, while minimizing imperfections using soft focus technology. . â . Infused wtih antioxidants and vitamin e, the anti-aging formula will perfect over time, while protecting the skin with spf 20. The weightless cream glides easily over the skin, making the formula ideal to enhance and sculpt both the face and body for a lit-from-within glow. . â . April 2013: undetectable crème bronzer won self's... see more...

• How is this on fair skin? I heard it's a dupe for the chanel soli...1 Answers
  • I have the product Sonia Kashuk undetectable cream bronzer in War...1 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And how do you apply it? 1 Answers
Buy on Target
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
I truly enjoy this product because when blended it looks like the perfact shade with a natural bronze (depending on how much you apply and how much you blend of course lol) I got it last year in December and I've definitely hit pan but still have a ways to go. It also helps my powder bronzer and whatever I put on top last ALL day. It IS an extra step but totally worth it. I will be repurchasing this when I run out for sure. I have the shade in rich bronze.
Jenni L.
Jenni L.
Lees Summit, MO
I have finally found a bronzer that looks natural. I was nervous to try a cream bronzer but with the right brush, this stuff blends easily and creates a beautiful tan color. The only downside would be the amount of product in the compact. The packaging is a little deceiving. Will purchase again despite the lack of quantity in the package.
Tracie Q.
Tracie Q.
Torrance, CA
This bronzer is pretty warm for my light skin so I can only really use it during the summer when I'm a little more tan. It gives you a nice warmth to the skin. I use a stipple brush with this and it blends pretty well. It lasts a long time and doesn't look patchy. A summer must have!
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
This bronzer has changed my life! I have oily skin and this stays in place all day and looks flawless! I got mine for $10.99 at Target and think it's definitely worth it. You can use a variety of brushes with it my favorite is the Sigma f84 brush it blends so beautifully.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this because it's very easy to apply. It's a cream product so I use my finger to blend it out around my face. Sometimes I would use a brush but it's just easier to do it with my fingers. It's beautiful for olive and yellow tone complexion.
Xhana A.
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
This is a good bronzer for summer. Easy to blend and lasts all day. I would not recommend for contouring because it might be too warm depending on your skin tone. I really like this because it also looks natural
Alecsandra B.
Alecsandra B.
Tracy, CA
My favorite cream bronzer! It's not always in stock at Target, so I stocked up! I use the shade warm tan & I find it to be the perfect shade for my skin tone. It's very easy to blend with a sponge:)
Becky B.
Becky B.
Lenoir City, TN
This is a nice bronzer (I use also for contour) it comes with a mirror and sponge to apply. It is a little too orangey for me but can be blended out. I definitely prefer cream over powder.
Filza M.
Filza M.
Northridge, CA
Love this product!! Soo silky n beautifully pigmented! It's the dupe for Chanel's chocolate soliel bronzer, gives the same effect for fraction of the price!
Janet M.
Janet M.
I love this bronzer. It's like the perfect shade of brown for my skin tone 😊 not too dark and not too light. Just perfect ❤
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Fairbanks, AK
This is a dupe for the chanel cream bronzer and a complete steal for the price point... How does the product hold up? Tone?
Bridgette O.
Bridgette O.
I want to get this but i don't want it to be too strong but I need a nice bronzer. Should i get it? Is it worth my money?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
how do you apply this? does it look orange on the face?
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville, VA
Does this last all day? And how do you apply it?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
I have the product Sonia Kashuk undetectable cream bronzer in Warm Tan. I hear it was a great dupe for the Soleil tan de Chanel. Is the Sonia Kashuk a great steal before I decide to own the Chanel one?