BY SONIA KASHUK

This luxe, creamy bronzer delivers a subtly luminous finish for the most naturally sunkissed skin you ve ever seen. The innovative cream-to-powder formula melts into skin and delivers a buildable dose of natural translucent color, while minimizing imperfections using soft focus technology. . â . Infused wtih antioxidants and vitamin e, the anti-aging formula will perfect over time, while protecting the skin with spf 20. The weightless cream glides easily over the skin, making the formula ideal to enhance and sculpt both the face and body for a lit-from-within glow. . â . April 2013: undetectable crème bronzer won self's... see more...

• How is this on fair skin? I heard it's a dupe for the cha...1 Answers
  • I have the product Sonia Kashuk undetectable cream bronze...1 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And how do you apply it? 1 Answers
Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Crème Bronzer
  • "i was debating on whether to purchase this product or the chanel solei de tan and i saw this was a dupe so i went ahead and purchased it for $10. on my skin color you see it very lightly but you can still see it. i pair it with a darker bronzer powder and it looks nice. it would be a great product for someone with a lighter skin tone but not medium like myself. it's a good product, it's creamy and you can apply it with a brush, sponge, fingers and it will do the job." in 13 reviews
Kira B.
Billings
This is my all time favorite bronzer!! This formula is so creamy and blendable, leaving the skin looking naturally tanned! I have normal t dry skin and this sits beautifully on top of any of my go to foundations. I also have one in my makeup trunk for clients, who always love how natural it looks. Highly recommend and will continue to repurchase!!
Mckenna B.
Summerville, GA
I tried this product and I absolutely love it! I have normal/dry skin so Crème products work best for me and this is my favorite Crème bronzer. It blends out beautifully, but it can also be built up for more pigment. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Lauren C.
Austin
I think that this product is great for the price! The color is very blendable, and seems to be very flattering for a wide range of skin tones. I really love the texture of the formula, and didn't feel that it was overly greasy. I would recommend this to a friend.
Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
I just purchased this after seeing that it was a good dupe for the Chanel bronzer. I really really enjoy it! It looks darker in its container than it does on the skin. It’s very blend-able and buildable. I love the cream formula it goes on smooth and but doesn’t get Cakey on my face. The color is subtle and natural with no shimmer.
Lauren N.
Wasn’t feeling this cream bronzer . It’s not that this particular one was bad, because Sonia kaShuk makes great products it’s just cream bronzer just isn’t my thing.
Peyton C.
Watertown, NY
Pretty great product. The color is good I just recommend spending the extra minute blending it out because it is very creamy and the lines can be harsh. This is the only crime bronzer that I have and I do use it often and would definetly reccomend this product!
Andrea F.
Stockton
This product was just not for me since it did not perform like I thought it would. I’m not for having subtle bronzers so maybe that’s why I didn’t like it, but I wouldn’t buy it again. I didn’t like how little it had so you are warned beforehand.
Tash V.
I heard good things about this cream bronzer so decided to buy it and try it myself. It's a good cream bronzer. But, to be honest, I'm not that big on cream bronzers to begin with. It's a very warm orange tone and a little goes a long way! It blends easily into the skin and isn't blotchy or patchy. I've had it for such a long time so it lasts a good while. I don't find myself reaching for it too often because it's such a warm shade but when I do want to add warmth to my face, this is perfect.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I was debating on whether to purchase this product or the chanel solei de tan and I saw this was a dupe so I went ahead and purchased it for $10. On my skin color you see it very lightly but you can still see it. I pair it with a darker bronzer powder and it looks nice. It would be a great product for someone with a lighter skin tone but not medium like myself. It's a good product, it's creamy and you can apply it with a brush, sponge, fingers and it will do the job.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
This product applies really beautifully when you use a beauty blender and it is a great product for the price range! It doesn't translate too warm or too cool toned and it lasts for the majority of the day. My only complaint is the packaging is very bulky and doesn't contain a ton of product and the lid broke quickly!
Bridgette O.
I want to get this but i don't want it to be too strong but I need a nice bronzer. Should i get it? Is it worth my money?
Teresa L.
Fairbanks, AK
This is a dupe for the chanel cream bronzer and a complete steal for the price point... How does the product hold up? Tone?
Griseda H.
Can this bronzer be applied with a damp sponge? Or its is also powdery? It looks like a foundation?
Chloe J.
Riverside, IA
What do you think about a creme bronzer rather than a powder?
merri K.