10 colors available

BY SONIA KASHUK

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Effortlessly intensify your eyes with the Sonia Kashuk Twist Up Longwear Liner. It's a luminous, richly pigmented, long-wearing gel eye liner in a convenient twist up pencil. The revolutionary texture melts into skin and glides on weightlessly at the lash line to deliver intense, saturated color, all-day wear and a water-resistant finish. October 2013: Twist Up Longwear Eyeliner won "Best Eyeliner" for Fitness "2013 Beauty Awards" and "This Stuff Works" for the eyeliner category for Ladies Home Journal awards. Color: Black Amber 04. see more...

• Is this eyeliner good for sensitive eyes?1 Answers
  • Where can I find this particular liner? 3 Answers
Buy on Target
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
This is the best drugstore eyeliner that I've tried. It is smooth like Urban Decay's smudge stick and last just as long if not longer. I believe I paid around $8 for this product and find that very reasonable. I have this product in the color Black Tanzanite, and would definitely buy it in other shades. I will continue to purchase this product and recommend it to anyone who asks for an eyeliner. Also the fact that it is a twist up and not a sharpen is so great. I find it really hard to find a drugstore eyeliner that twist up and is a quality product and this is finally one.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
This is by far my favorite eyebrow pencil I've tried (drugstore and high-end). The color is a perfect match and it provides a natural look. Although the tip is not as fine as other eyebrow pencils, I find that I can quickly fill in my brows with the lightest amount of pressure. This pencil also lasts all day, which is great.
Krista F.
Krista F.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Gel Tanzanite 03
I've been using this eyeliner exclusively for the past 8 months and I'm in love with it. It goes on easy and stays all day. I bought it for my mother in law who stopped wearing eyeliner because she doesn't have the most steady hands. She's been using it ever since and loves it too. Definitely recommend trying it.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Review for: Gel Onyx 01
I recently picked up a few of these liners when I was out and about looking for some good gel liners in the twist up/pen form and not ones in a pot. So far I really, really love these. They were exactly what I was looking for, the ease of a twist up vs a pencil or a pot, saves me time and frustration each morning and so far they have not smudged. I highly recommend. There are several to choose from.
Tonya P.
Tonya P.
Dunedin, FL
I thought the liner would be one of those micro liners because the pencil itself is skinny. I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't. This liner goes on smooth and lasted all day! (That is saying something because I rub my eyes all day due to allergies). I'm looking forward to buying this pencil in other colors. The dark chocolate is a great dark brown that makes my eyes pop.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my favorite eyeliner pencil. I love how smooth it goes on and without any pulling on the eyelids. While it is not as dark as liquid liner, I feel like it is bolder then a pencil and is so much easier to put on. I usually use the brown pencil for a more natural look, but the purple adds a pop of color. I haven't used the black but I am sure it is nice as well.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love this eyeliner. I have been using it for over 4 years now and will probably never change. Everyone I recommend it to comes back and cannot stop talking about it. It applies smoothly but stays all day!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
The liquid eyeliner they make is amazing. I haven't tried to the gel but I'm excited to. I'm sure it is as good since they have quality products.
Ishtar G.
Ishtar G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Liner Onyx 01
Love this eyeliner usually mine starts smearing almost as soon as I put it on but didn't have that problem with this liner
Carlene L.
Carlene L.
Saskatoon
Review for: Gel Tanzanite 03
I love this eyeliner! It lasts a long time, and doesn't smudge unless you touch it. The purple colour is very pigmented, with just a touch of shimmer. Application is fantastic, it glides right on to your eye. The sharpener is pretty good too. I can't wait to try this in different colours.
Luana B.
Luana B.
Astoria, NY
Where can I find this particular liner?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Munford, TN
Is this eyeliner good for sensitive eyes?