Sonia Kashuk Travel Blusher Brush - No 125 uploaded by Mari C.Sonia Kashuk Travel Blusher Brush - No 125 uploaded by mayra a.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Perfect for travel or midday touch-ups. Add a healthy pop of color to cheeks anyplace, anytime! see more...

Sonia Kashuk Travel Blusher Brush - No 125
  • "I bought this brush at target, and it was definitely worth it! It's my favorite blush brush." in 5 reviews
Shanti G.
Tucson
Love this brush! I keep it in my makeup bag for touch ups and use it every day on my lunch break for touch ups to blush & highlighter. Versatile, compact and convenient!
Mari C.
Cumming, GA
I like the texture of this brush. It is gentle with the skin. It is easy to use. It is a good value and the price is worth it. I recommend it and I will buy it again. It is worth it and you can carry it with you.
Elizabeth g.
I got this brush to go in my travel bag but the cap keeps falling off. It a soft well made brush. The price is a little much for the type of item. And you can only find it at target.
Shawnee S.
Worcester, MA
This brush is perfect for every day look. I use it every for the summer time when it's a hot day or when I'm going out with my family. I have oily & dry skin. The price of the brush is good and it not to pricey. And yeah I would buy it again with no problem
Margaret A.
I am so surprised by these brushes! I found them in Target and I've used them ever since. I love that they aren't too pricey but are still soft and long lasting. This brush is great for a make up bag or or pouch when you are on the go. A must have really!
Melodi M.
Toledo, OR
This is a must have brush. Even though it says for travel, its something I use all the time. It is soft and carries pigment well. I tend to love all Sonia Kashuk products, but this one is by far my favorite.
Rene F.
Buffalo, NY
Love these brushes. i love the travel ones. its relaxing to know when you pack your makeup your brushes will not get ruined and frizzled with the cap. so each use will be like the first :]
Angela B.
Madison Heights, MI
All of her products are of great quality and value, I'm so happy that Target carries her like of products. Makeup brushes can be really expensive, but thanks to Sonia Kashuk, they are more affordable and hold up well.
Faylin B.
Lake Jackson, TX
I love this brush. I love that it goes from full size to travel size with the cap on it. The brush is soft, and the bristles don't fall out. It doesn't keep all the makeup on it, like some brushes I've had.
Natalie C.
Orange, Ca
It is such a great product the brush is so soft and does not fall out . It blends in really nice I recommend you buy it if your looking for an inexpensive brush (:
Jordana L.
Orlando, FL
How effective is this brush for blending?
Tracy R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Where is the bet place to purchase this item?
c v.
Can blush brushes be used to apply other make up besides blush?