BY SONIA KASHUK

Organize and display your makeup brushes so they re always at your fingertips with this stylish yet functional brush cup. a cult favorite from sonia s limited edition collection, this ever-popular beauty organizer is now permanently a part of sonia s core collection. the graphic, pop art-inspired black and white print complements any vanity bathroom or desk décor and adds a bit of polish to your daily beauty routine. see more...

Lauren B.
Denison , TX
I love this holder!! It's super cute and sturdy, and holds several brushes! However, I am a brush hoarder so it's not big enough for me. It does hold my few favorite brushes perfectly though! Good buy from Target :)
Margarita C.
Santa Paula , CA
I love this brush holder. It can fit several brushes. And I love how it's black and white it goes very well with my room decorations. I love Sonia kashuk . That's the only brand of makeup brushes I have
Jordyn N.
Perrysburg, OH
I picked this up at target along with a limited edition set of Sonia Kashuk brushed. I really like it. It had a few different color options on the rim and I picked gold. It holds a fair amount of brushes and is super cute! Definitely recommend.
KeiSha G.
I didn't actually purchase this, I had it in my basket until I found a super cute desk organizer in the office section at target that I decided to get because it could hold more brushes than this cup. If I had a smaller brush collection, I definitely would have gotten this. It's very cute, and high quality.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
Overall it's just a cup. But I think it's really cute! I use it for my face brushes and it's big enough to hold a bunch of them! And I like that it's just black and white so it goes with the rest of the stuff I have on my vanity.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
This brush holder is so cute and when I saw on line I had to have it, the design on The cup has not worn off and I've had over 2 yrs . My clients love this brush holder .
kendra i.
Bremen, KY
when I seen this at Target I had to grab it to store my makeup brushes in.. the price is alittle u see $6 and I think it is worth it because the quality is great.
Brianna S.
Spokane, WA
Love this!!! I saw this and had to have it!!! It fits right into my glam area love this!!!
noelia c.
santa paula
Hey guys I just wanted to tell you guys that this vanity cup is cute and good to put your makeup brushes. You can buy it at shephora and other stores. 😀
Meli R.
I LOVVVVVVE this little vanity make up brush holder super cute and affordable. I purchased mine in the make up section (obv) at my local target store.
Meli R.
Any other color rims? I see this one is clear but my rim is shiny and “gold” very pretty looking into purchasing a few more to gift.