Sonia Kashuk The Geometrics Four-Piece Brush Set uploaded by Cortney S.Sonia Kashuk The Geometrics Four-Piece Brush Set uploaded by Jasmine R.Sonia Kashuk The Geometrics Four-Piece Brush Set uploaded by Louise M.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Domonqiue M.
Dundalk , MD
Love love love these brushes! They feel so soft and high quality. Even compared to a few high end brushes I love these more. They blend well and don’t shed. My only complaint is that they do fray a little after being washed, but it’s not bad and you can mold it back fairly easily.
Lisa O.
Kelowna, BC
I mean they're cute and all but from the moment i got them there were bristles falling out! Not very impressed at all. My friend bought her set just after I got mine and her was doing the same thing so this can't be fluke right? The handles are really neat and all but for the money I'm paying I would really prefer that my brushes stay intact!
Angie M.
I purchased mine from target. These brushes are so cute! The patterns are really catching. They feel pretty sturdy,have a good weight, and feel luxurious for the price I got them for. The only problem I have is with the buffing brush. The bristles are coming off. Other than that, the other brushes are really great.
Trisha J.
I got these brushes as a gift and they're not only gorgeous to look at but give my makeup a gorgeous EASY application. They're soft enough for my sensitive skin and there has been no shedding from package, through their first wash, or first few uses. I love having them as part of my growing SK brush collection!
Ericka M.
Fairview , Nj
I found this gem while shopping at target. I actually wasn't even looking for brushes but when I saw that this was a clearance for 8 bucks (orig. 30) i knew I needed to to buy it! The brushes are really soft and the handle is quite sturdy. It comes with a kabuki powder brush , an tapered brush, a buffing brush, and a contouring brush. I needed face brushes and this answered my prayers. If you can find this at your local target to hesitate to get it
Megan C.
Wailuku, HI
The first time I got them I was skeptical about it, but once I tried them out I fell in love! Not too expensive, worth it! Very easy to pickup Makeup & to apply makeup. I'll definitely be buying more makeup brushes from the Sonia Kashuk brand. I have these exact brushes! The only downside to it, is that the bristles are white & it gives me a hard time cleaning them & getting them completely white again.
Jonna N.
I started using Sonia Kashuk because I found her stuff on sale at Target and now it's defintiely worth paying full price for. Her stuff is dependable and at a good price. I use her brushes a lot. They lasted very long. I was defintiely satisfied. I recommend the product.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
Love the way they look but I should have known since I got them on clearance that they wouldn't be high quality brushes. They work for powder foundation but they are definitely a bit rough for my taste. They feel like real goat brushes or something but they are not soft enough for me.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I bought this set when it was on clearance at Target, and I was pretty excited to start using this brand! I use a couple of the softer brushes, but I don't use some of the other ones, because they are a bit scratchy for my sensitive skin.
Tabitha M.
Gorgeous brushes!! They are fluffy and very soft. The handles on the brushes aren’t too heavy but it’s such a beautiful set. I am so glad I picked this brush set up. SK makes good brushes.
Brittany U.
Do the bristles fall out after being washed?
Dawn M.
Are these brushes soft? I was wondering how well they transferred makeup?
María Z.
Spain
Do these brushes last well?
Janeth R.
Charlotte, NC
Where can I buy this product??
Krista S.
Nevada
How good are these brushes?