Sonia Kashuk The Geometrics Four-Piece Brush Set uploaded by Jasmine R.Sonia Kashuk The Geometrics Four-Piece Brush Set uploaded by Louise M.Sonia Kashuk The Geometrics Four-Piece Brush Set uploaded by Cortney S.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Tabitha M.
Texas
Gorgeous brushes!! They are fluffy and very soft. The handles on the brushes aren’t too heavy but it’s such a beautiful set. I am so glad I picked this brush set up. SK makes good brushes.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I mean they're cute and all but from the moment i got them there were bristles falling out! Not very impressed at all. My friend bought her set just after I got mine and her was doing the same thing so this can't be fluke right? The handles are really neat and all but for the money I'm paying I would really prefer that my brushes stay intact!
Angie M.
I purchased mine from target. These brushes are so cute! The patterns are really catching. They feel pretty sturdy,have a good weight, and feel luxurious for the price I got them for. The only problem I have is with the buffing brush. The bristles are coming off. Other than that, the other brushes are really great.
Trisha J.
I got these brushes as a gift and they're not only gorgeous to look at but give my makeup a gorgeous EASY application. They're soft enough for my sensitive skin and there has been no shedding from package, through their first wash, or first few uses. I love having them as part of my growing SK brush collection!
Ericka M.
Fairview , Nj
I found this gem while shopping at target. I actually wasn't even looking for brushes but when I saw that this was a clearance for 8 bucks (orig. 30) i knew I needed to to buy it! The brushes are really soft and the handle is quite sturdy. It comes with a kabuki powder brush , an tapered brush, a buffing brush, and a contouring brush. I needed face brushes and this answered my prayers. If you can find this at your local target to hesitate to get it
Megan C.
Wailuku, HI
The first time I got them I was skeptical about it, but once I tried them out I fell in love! Not too expensive, worth it! Very easy to pickup Makeup & to apply makeup. I'll definitely be buying more makeup brushes from the Sonia Kashuk brand. I have these exact brushes! The only downside to it, is that the bristles are white & it gives me a hard time cleaning them & getting them completely white again.
Jonna N.
I started using Sonia Kashuk because I found her stuff on sale at Target and now it's defintiely worth paying full price for. Her stuff is dependable and at a good price. I use her brushes a lot. They lasted very long. I was defintiely satisfied. I recommend the product.
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I just purchased these bushes (they were on clearance for 8.49 what a steal!) They're gorgeous (obvi) and so silky soft. The domed foundation brush was alot more scratchy compared to the others. I do prefer my synthetic bristled brushes, as these are goat hair. But over all I do enjoy these brushes alot! Especially the long tapered brush for bronzing up my face!
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
Another great brush set from sonia! All 4 are face brushes, synthetic and real hair. Great for blending in various face products with ease. The handles are beautiful and feel good in your hand. These are wonderful brushes. I use daily. Not just pretty but useful as well. I really like sonia's brushes. And this set is no exception.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
Love the way they look but I should have known since I got them on clearance that they wouldn't be high quality brushes. They work for powder foundation but they are definitely a bit rough for my taste. They feel like real goat brushes or something but they are not soft enough for me.
Brittany U.
Do the bristles fall out after being washed?
Dawn M.
Are these brushes soft? I was wondering how well they transferred makeup?
María Z.
New Castle, DE
Do these brushes last well?
Janeth R.
Charlotte , NC
Where can I buy this product??
Krista S.
Port Orchard, WA
How good are these brushes?