Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation Vanilla 2 1.1 Fl Oz uploaded by Holly J.Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation Vanilla 2 1.1 Fl Oz uploaded by Holly J.Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation Vanilla 2 1.1 Fl Oz uploaded by Summer M.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Anti-aging formula Perfect for oily and combination skin types Medium to full coverage Shine free and silky smooth Creamy yet lightweight Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation delivers flawless-looking skin with a matte-but-not flat finish. This foundation makeup is infused with blue lotus, daisy flower and mallow extracts to nourish, protect and brighten dull skin. Color: Vanilla 2. see more...

• Is this foundation as good as some people make it out to be? I am...2 Answers
  • I have oily combo skin , and very acne prone , I have suffered wi...1 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I have to rate this a three for a few reasons. We all want a perfect drugstore foundation. The beautiful packaging caught my eye. It feels heavy and high end. However, the packaging states it is a full coverage foundation. It is medium at best. I do like the shades and undertones. The scent is quite strong. I'm not a fan of the scent they used, it's a baby soft scent. I have combination skin and the product has broke me out on multiple occasions. The product blends well, and does set nicely. I recommend this for dry skin/ normal skin. The finish is satin , which is a little more hydrating. I don't think I will buy this in the future unless it goes on sale, and I would use it in a giveaway .
Jessie H.
grand Blanc, MI
Not my favorite foundation I’ve used. Makes my skin look kind of patchy (I have combination of dry and oily skin) definitely not an all day wear, as it starts to separate within a few hours. But for the price ($12? I think I paid) it does a decent job.
Halie M.
California, PA
My absolute favorite foundation. I’m obsessed and I have purchased a few times. It was recommended to me by youtuber casey Holmes. She loves it because it’s full coverage and affordable and looks beautiful on the skin and I agree!
Allison L.
Greenwich, NJ
This is a very good foundation for those with oily skin! It was one of my favorites for years but unfortunately my face has become more dry recently so sadly I cannot use this product anymore. It has a beautiful finish that doesn’t look too flat and it’s long lasting. It has a strong scent that I can’t really describe but I like it. It almost smells like a perfume.

The only cons of this product is that is can get cakey if you apply too much so be careful of that, it oxidizes so by a shade lighter than you normally would (or just mix with a lighter foundation you already have!) and it doesn’t work well on dry skin.
Kristine M.
Flagler Beach, FL
I really have grown yo love this foundation. I have combo skin and it sits beautiful on my skin. A good primer is key. I wasnt a fan at first when i was using my normal daily primer (hangover rx) but i switched it up and fell in love. It does exactly what it says, satin matte with medium coverage. I dont like heavy foundation so this is perfect. Blends amazing with the beauty blender and does have buildable quality. Quickly became a new favoite of mine!
Kate P.
I love this foundation. It leaves my skin looking just the right amount of dewy, while not making my face look oily. I love that this looks like skin! Although the shade (vanilla) is a tad too light for me when I am self tanned, nothing a bronzer cannot achieve. I actually dont mind the way this smells, although I am aware of the complaint that people have about this. If you can find this in your shade since there is only about six or seven shades, pick it up! It is a high end foundation quality for a drug store price. It hasnt broken me out or anything since I have had this about two weeks.
Ally C.
Appleton Wisconsin
I have oily skin with some dry patches scattered throughout my face, this foundation has a beautiful soft matte looking finish that lasts all day. it does not cling to any of my dry patches. I usually need to do about 1-2 touch ups during the day, but when i wear this foundation i never have too! The only thing about this foundation that i dislike is the way it applies. It apples with a grey undertone and lighter than it appears on the color panel but then oxidizes after awhile (but not too bad, just get a shade lighter than your average color).
Jen W.
Taunton, MA
I tried this because my favorite beauty vlogger Casey Holmes raves about it and I'm glad I picked it up! It's a great every day foundation that looks like skin. It feels lightweight and I love the finish. I did have to go over a few spots for more coverage but that's fine. This foundations lasts all day while I'm at work and I couldn't be happier.
Rachel A.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this foundation. It's light on the skin with great coverage and leaves your skin looking matte, but not lifeless. The color variation isn't great, but at this price you can buy two colors and mix if needed.

It wears great throughout the day. I prefer to apply it with a damp beauty sponge and blend out.
Kara L.
Calhoun , TN
I absolutely love this foundation! I just repurchased my 3rd bottle yesterday! This foundation is perfect for dry skin because it won't emphasize your dry spots! It feels so hydrating and looks amazing just on the first layer and gives a medium coverage. It's so builadble if you want to create a full coverage look!
Ashley C.
Warrior, AL
Is this foundation as good as some people make it out to be? I am looking for a medium coverage foundation, that will last all day. I have oily/combo skin. Thanks!
Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH
I have oily combo skin , and very acne prone , I have suffered with acne for years so even when my face is clear I still have scaring. Is this foundation good enough to cover , and would it be ok to use for my skin? Plus how is the wear , break down easy?
Jessica S.
How is this for oily skin?
Courtney A.
Bellevue, PA
Does this foundation oxidize after applying? Does it have a nice color range? Interested in purchasing this! Also, what about for acne prone skin...would you recommend this? I heard it wears beautifully!
Kate H.
I've been looking for a new foundation& am interested in this one. How compatible is it with dry skin?