Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation Buff 4 1.1 Fl Oz uploaded by Kathy P.Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation Buff 4 1.1 Fl Oz uploaded by Reni C.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Anti-aging formula Perfect for oily and combination skin types Medium to full coverage Shine free and silky smooth Creamy yet lightweight Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation delivers flawless-looking skin with a matte-but-not flat finish. This foundation makeup is infused with blue lotus, daisy flower and mallow extracts to nourish, protect and brighten dull skin. Color: Buff 4. see more...

cristal m.
cristal m.
I love this foundation because this a soft Focus satin I love it because this is for oily skin and it's matte very creamy and smooth it's not heavy at all very lightweight on the skin where to apply and easy to use you can use a beauty blender or a round buffing brush too gives a clean smooth finish I would buy again and I recommend Great and amazing this is
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Jeannette, PA
Great foundation for my problematic, combo skin. Only issue I have with it is the scent ūüôĀ it has a beautiful semi matte finish and it looks flawless on the skin. It is a light to medium coverage but it is buildable. It did start to wear off of my skin after about 6-8 hours and I used a primer and a setting spray. It's a beautiful foundation overall.
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
North Bergen, NJ
Loveeee the smell of it. It has a smell of rose or something close . Very smooth its not a matte foundation
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
I love this foundation! I have really oily skin and this holds up better than any other foundation I've tried. While it does fade in my tzone, it fades nicely. I think it's around $12 and only available at target but worth the trip and the price. Performs better than most high end foundations I've tried and most importantly, doesn't break me out! It does have a floral scent (from the ingredients) but it goes away once it dries down.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
I have oily skin and I have to say I love using this foundation. I use this color when I self tan, it's beautiful. Gives me a subtle glow but if I feel like being matte all I have to do is set it with a powder/ really convenient!!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
I have this in the shade buff. I have combination skin and this foundation performs well on my skin. It is longwearing and is buildable. With one layer, I get medium coverage
member-6776f38f4
member-6776f38f4
D.C.
I'd like to be able to get this so I can write a review

Reliablen.nova@yahoo.com
Chrish R.
Chrish R.
By far my favorite foundation I've ever used. Applies smoothly and isn't cakey. Only con would be not really knowing how much you have left. It's somewhat affordable, I purchase it at target. I definitely recommend!!
Misty T.
Misty T.
Cleveland, OH
This is a pretty good foundation. I find it to be medium coverage, buildable. One of my favorites but I transfer foundations everytime I do my makeup.
Reni C.
Reni C.
Encino, CA
The packaging is sleekand and looks very high end. It is in a frosted black glass bottle and towards the bottom it sheers out into a clear frosted glass where you can somewhat see the shade of the foundation. It comes with a pump, which I love. It retails for $12.99 and you cannot beat that. The brand has always been exclusive to Target, so that is a minor downside for me.

The product itself is very good. It does provide medium coverage although I use it lightly since that is how I like to apply my foundation. It definitely has a satin finish but not overly dewy and it does not make my skin look oily. It is very lightweight on the skin and applies evenly. It stays on throughout my 8hr days and then some. It blends easily with a brush or beauty sponge. Three things I don't like about this product: it oxidizes, it has a strong initial scent and lack of shade variety.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
San Antonio, TX
Is this foundation good for oily skin? And does it stay on pretty well throughout the day?
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Did anyone else have issues with this foundation not providing enough coverage?
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
I'm looking for a good foundation to try after I finish my Maybelline Matte and Poreless which I like but dont love....have oily acne prone skin - has this broken anyone out? Hows the oil control?