BY SONIA KASHUK

Anti-aging formula Perfect for oily and combination skin types Medium to full coverage Shine free and silky smooth Creamy yet lightweight Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation delivers flawless-looking skin with a matte-but-not flat finish. This foundation makeup is infused with blue lotus, daisy flower and mallow extracts to nourish, protect and brighten dull skin. Color: Bisque 1. see more...

Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
This foundation looks high-end when in fact it is from Target. The formula is actually quite nice when you apply it to the skin, but over the day it breaks up on my face and it oxidizes a little. I'm also not crazy about the smell, which is a lot like a moisturizer your grandmother would wear. If I use it for pictures and take them right away it is amazing, but it I let it sit on my face it doesn't stay that way for long.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
My holy grail foundation! I saw a few reviews of it on YouTube, found it during a sale and had to try. It's easily blended, medium coverage but can be built. Leaves your face feeling flawless and lasts all day. It does have a scent (like a hotel soap kind of smell), but I don't mind it. The only con is that they have very little shade options. The lightest works perfectly for me now, but I may have an issue in summer.
Kalyn S.
One of the prettiest foundations I own. I love the color pay off. It doesn't oxidize. It is more on the pricey side of the drugstore, but I think its worth it. The foundation dries matte, but it has a satin sheen to it, in a way. It's full coverage and long wearing. The only thing that isn't the greatest about this product is it doesn't have a good range of shades. I will continue buying this product..maybe in a variety of shades to match my tan in the summer.
Bethany S.
The color almost immediately oxidizes and the smell is very strong (but goes away), so keep those in mind. The coverage is very, very buildable and the finish is beautiful. Lightweight and long lasting. It made it through my whole shift without looking oily or cakey!
Taylor L.
Mission viejo, CA
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation!!! I have super dry skin but this doesn't dry me out at all. It give a super soft finish to the skin and literally makes your pores disappear. If you are super super super fair I would get a white foundation mixer. But it's amazing and I HIGHLYYYYYY recommend!!!
Nina H.
This is a good option if you're looking for a drugstore foundation. It is medium coverage but can be built up to full coverage. The finish is very natural, it's a satin matte so it's not completely matte and definitely not dewy. The packaging is stunning and feels more like a high end product. My only complaint is the very limited shade range.
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
I was disappointed with this. I heard amazing things on social media. It had a strong yellow undertone, but Bisque was the only shade light enough for my skin. I had to blend it much further down than I like to, but I made it work. I didn't think it was a matte finish at all, and it left me much greasier during the day than a foundation typically would. The smell is also very surprisingly. I can't put my finger on it, but it's very floral and chemical smelling. The initial finish of this foundation IS beautiful, though. As much as I disliked the foundation and wanted to give it 3 stars, it did cover well and made my skin look beautiful for a few hours before I had to go on the offensive with oil control.

I'll probably still use it for things like an evening out to dinner with my boyfriend, but definitely not for work or an all day affair.
Kristen W.
Edison, NJ
Literally my new favorite foundation! It has amazing, build-able coverage that lasts all day. The finish is matte, but it's not too matte, looks very natural. I love that it comes in a glass bottle and that it's a pump. I will 100% repurchase this foundation.
Maddi K.
I have combo skin (oily T zone and dry patches everywhere else) and this foundation worked really well for me. It definitely did not give full coverage, but it is buildable.
Raquel G.
I absolutely love this foundation!! I have pretty oily skin, some smile lines and larger pores and this foundation makes me look airbrushed!! It does make my pores look larger and doesn't settle into fine lines that much! Definitely set it with a powder and setting spray and you're good to go!! It's also very light weight.
Katy J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Ive heard this foundation is amazing. Is it good for combo skin?
Natalie N.
Fullerton, CA
I'm interested in this foundation but worried that the lightest shade won't be fair enough for me. Any fellow pale girls tried this one?? I'm the lightest shade in Colorstay for reference.
Natalie N.