BY SONIA KASHUK #98 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Keep your hair looking gorgeous no matter where you go! Sonia kashuk's small hair brush can stand up to the hottest blow dryer. Bristles are a mix of boar and heat resistant nylon, which helps to fight static and keep hair shiny. Recyclable. see more...

Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
This is a salon quality brush that can with stand a very hot blow dryer. It is hard to learn to use this tool but once you get it the results are amazing. Good hairdressers like to replace their brushes to keep them clean or they get misplaced so this is a good affordable one to keep in your stock. The most expensive brush is not always the one you want to buy.
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
This is my absolute favorite hair brush! I have very fine hair, but I am able to brush through wet or dry without any problems. It does a great job of removing tangles, but it make my hair very smooth and shiny. I think it is a great brush especially for the price!
Joy P.
Joy P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this at target for a great deal. Works very well on my long hair. Compared to other drug brand store it is expensive but worth it
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
My hair stylist recommended this since I didn't want to spend over $100 on a Mason Pearson hair brush. He and many other stylists at the studio think it's a great alternative, especially for the price. It looks just the same and I feel like it works just the same! I use it daily to flat brush my hair and it leaves it so smooth, shiny, and full! I've only had it a year so I don't know how long it'll last, but I'm hoping it'll last a long time! And the price really is great. $15ish for the full size, $12ish for the smaller size, and around holidays, you can get both the full size and the smaller size in a set for I think around $20. It's awesome and I totally recommend it to everyone who wants a quality brush for a killer price!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
I love this brush. I use is all the time. It was so inexpensive compared to it's dupe the Mason Pearson. I love it and would never trade for the other.
Astrid M.
Astrid M.
Jacksonville, NC
I love that the bristles are metal since I feel like it gets more into my hair instead of just the top layer. My hair comes out with no knots and I don't have to tug it through my hair at all! I even have a travel size in my purse for on the go touch ups!
Kerry M.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
This is the best brush I've had. I bought it several years ago, and haven't replaced it, because it's still like new. I have fine, but very full hair & this brush smooths and increases shine. For those who didn't know, this brush is a dupe for the famous Mason Pearson brush that retails for over $100!
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
BIG fan of this brush!!! It won a best of beauty award this year from Allure so I bought it and tried it and am extremely happy with it. A great dupe for the much more expensive Mason Pearson!!!
Amina S.
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
I have this brush, perfect for all the styles. The price is really Good compare to other brushes. If you have oily scalp this brush is really good for it too
Charissa M.
Charissa M.
These brushes are okay but they don't look very stylish. I like all of my stuff to look beautiful
Neichelle L.
Neichelle L.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried the Sephora dual boar paddle brush? I wonder how they compare!