23 colors available

BY SONIA KASHUK

Find cosmetics at Target.com! This sheer, hydrating lip color delivers optimal wear and lustrous shine. The soft, creamy shades impart an ultra glossy finish and feel as comfortable as lip balm with treatment ingredients for a plumped up, polished pout. Infused with pca and a vegetal derived amino acids, the fragrance, talc and paraben-free formula inhibits the weakening of collagen fibers to prevent wrinkles and smooth and moisturize the lips.aOctober 2013: shine luxe sheer lip colour in sheer pink lust won "200 readers choose fall's best new beauty products".May 2014: sonia kashuk for target shine luxe sheer lip colour won an "insider's. see more...

• I have several of these in different shades. Am I the only one that...1 Answers
  • Do these stay on your lips well?2 Answers
  • I have never try this brand, so I wonder if its stay on for a long ?1 Answers
Sue Z.
Sue Z.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Shine Sheer Pink Lust
I have three of these: Sheer Pink Lust, Sheer Seashell, and Sheer Mauve. I love these. They are glossy, but not sticky, the colors are very nice, not garish and they last. They are sheer, but the color goes on creamy and evenly. They are thicker than a balm, but lighter than a lipstick. I wish there were a lot more colors to choose from. I didn't like the square packaging at first, but then realized they don't roll into my sink!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Review for: Shine Sheer Pink Lust
Fanastic lip product. Nice creamy formula, not to thick, not too thin. I have it in sheer pink lust. It is the only lip product I have that I used 99% of - it is the perfect every day color and is incredibly comfortable on the lips. Love it, and would definitely repurchase.
kristen b.
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
I picked this up in Coral and it's just beautiful. The formula is creamy and it just glides on. I also like that it comes with a little gloss on top of the lid.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Milwaukee, Wi
Review for: Shine Sheer Pink Lust
This stuff is amazing!!!! The colors are wonderful and they are so creamy and don't dry out my lips! Also lasts quite a long time!
Pauline L.
Pauline L.
Review for: Shine Sheer Berry 26, Shine Sheer Pink Lust
These are so comfortable and hydrating. It gives the nicest tint to your lips to make them look healthy and plump. They are scentless and very lightweight. These are my favorite lip products ever.
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Really great lipstick! I have the shade nude pink and I love the formula. The shade is a little too sheer for me so I will be purchasing more
Kat D.
Kat D.
Review for: Shine Sheer Juicy Coral 23
This is a great lipstick. I love the color on my light skin. The formula glides on nicely, leaves a nice sheen but not overly glossy finish. It doesn't dry out my lips either. The packaging is really cute too, feels very well made.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Review for: Shine Sheer Pink Lust
Just the right amount of slip, shine and moisture to these lipsticks. The packaging is quite nice with the ability to take off the part where lipstick is inside the small clear cap.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Review for: Shine Sheer Pink Lust
I love the color of this lipstick. I always have super dry skin and this is perfect because its almost like its a lip balm and lipstick in one. It's very hydrating.
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Shine Sheer Seashell 20
I randomly bought this the other day because it was on sale, and I ended up really liking it! This product went on really smoothly and pigmented! it also lasted a fairly long amount of time on my lips! the one thing i will say is that the color on the top of the cap was nothing like the actual color of the lipstick. Luckily, I ended up liking the color of the lipstick a lot more!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Do these stay on your lips well?
Brennan M.
Brennan M.
Augusta, GA
I have several of these in different shades. Am I the only one that thinks they smell delicious?
Stella R.
Stella R.
Is this any good?? I hear the brand a lot! Would love to try it out! :)
Naree D.
Naree D.
Alhambra, CA
I have never try this brand, so I wonder if its stay on for a long ?
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Kimball, SD
Did anyone else get this for the #FindItAtTarget spring preview voxbox??