Sonia Kashuk Shimmering Loose Mineral Bronzer 47 uploaded by Kati V.Sonia Kashuk Shimmering Loose Mineral Bronzer 47 uploaded by Yulisa C.

BY SONIA KASHUK

The lightest, ultra-smoothing loose bronzer. The natural finish of the sonia kashuka shimmering loose mineral bronzer contains a soft-focus effect that minimizes the look of lines and wrinkles. Applicator included for on the go touch-ups. see more...

Jennifer S.
Ridge , NY
This is by far my favorite bronzer I use it just about everyday. Doesn’t give a caked on look and goes on amazing. Also does not give my skin that orange look and it blends well.
Sherry N.
Ypsilanti Township
Sonia Kashuk Barely There Loose Powder a very great bronzer. I used it every single day of my life because it feels great on my skin. Like nothing is there and it's just awesome.
Kati V.
Everett
Omg...This is so shimmery I'm in love! I just got this and I love the way it looks on my arm. I thought it was going to be way too dark for my fair skin tone but it's blends out so beautifully. It can be used as a shimmery bronzer or even a highlighter. Maybe pop some on your collar bones as well. This is truly just gorgeous
Yulisa C.
This product is beautiful and I love it so so much I will definitely buy it again once I run out I got it at target for a reasonable price it's very shimmery and beautiful on the skin a little bit goes a long way very pigmented and very shimmery are use it on my arms my cheeks and my chest when I watch them everywhere
Frances A.
Charlotte , NC
I love this so much . It's loose so you can build as much as you want , but with loose powder comes fallout . But that's okay hunny cause your looking like a gold goddess . I use 47 Golden and boy , I'm a happy girl . It's affordable and it's sold in target . Long lasting and great quality .
Sophie L.
Raleigh
I use this as a bronzer for my contour!! I love love love it! These products are by far my favorite! This is a cheaper brand with great quality!
member-461e9
I love shimmer bronzers for when you are trying to go full glam because it looks so pretty on the skin and I continue to use it
Quintionna J.
Macon, GA
Not the best product I love the shimmer n shine but it leaves my overrall look kind of faded and casket ready
Karmela l.
It's very pigmented very pretty you can also use it as a highlighter another one of my favorites