Sonia Kashuk Shimmering Loose Mineral Bronzer 47 uploaded by Yulisa C.

BY SONIA KASHUK

The lightest, ultra-smoothing loose bronzer. The natural finish of the sonia kashuka shimmering loose mineral bronzer contains a soft-focus effect that minimizes the look of lines and wrinkles. Applicator included for on the go touch-ups. see more...

Buy on Target
Karmela l.
Karmela l.
It's very pigmented very pretty you can also use it as a highlighter another one of my favorites
Yulisa C.
Yulisa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Shimmering Loose Mineral Bronzer 47
This product is beautiful and I love it so so much I will definitely buy it again once I run out I got it at target for a reasonable price it's very shimmery and beautiful on the skin a little bit goes a long way very pigmented and very shimmery are use it on my arms my cheeks and my chest when I watch them everywhere
Sophie L.
Sophie L.
Raleigh
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Shimmering Loose Mineral Bronzer 47
I use this as a bronzer for my contour!! I love love love it! These products are by far my favorite! This is a cheaper brand with great quality!
Frances A.
Frances A.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Shimmering Loose Mineral Bronzer 47
I love this so much . It's loose so you can build as much as you want , but with loose powder comes fallout . But that's okay hunny cause your looking like a gold goddess . I use 47 Golden and boy , I'm a happy girl . It's affordable and it's sold in target . Long lasting and great quality .