BY SONIA KASHUK

Award winner: 2007 redbook mvp beauty awards & 2008 self healthy beauty awards get a magical look with the sonia kashuk sheer magic mineral face palette in a medium beige shade. The precious stones work to soften, treat and smooth the skin while reflecting light and inducing a flawless and natural radiance. Powder foundation and loose blush are talc-free, lightweight and extremely blendable. see more...

Zahireen C.
Zahireen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't a big fan of this. It looked really white on my skin. Kind of like a white cast. I had to return it. It does cover but I'm not fond of the powdery cast it left.
Princess J.
Princess J.
Daly City, CA
I bought mine from target and i like the coverage of this product. It's very lightweight and easy to use. Very good for everyday use.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Halethorpe, MD
Love this stuff! Awesome color and pigmentation and cheap! The texture is easy to work with and comfortable on the skin
Mchenry, IL
Love this mineral based makeup! Not only doesn't it leave a clean covered look, it gives off a matte soft look.
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
Very light weight but all over great coverage. Smooth application. I purchased mine from target
Mickayla W.
Mickayla W.
Cheyenne, WY
Sonia Kashuk is brilliant. I love how I can get all of her products at target, and her brushes just as this product; are amazing. Highly recommended!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Corp Christi, TX
You need this!! feels like you're not wearing any makeup and the coverage is great!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Love Sonia kashuk products !! absolutely amazing... would absolutely be getting more products like these (:
Logansport, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I have been purchasing this palette for a couple years now. Not only does it provide outstanding coverage, it has concealer, powder and blush all in one case. This stuff seems pretty gentle on my face, so no weird breakouts. It is the most convenient and reasonably price makeup palette I have purchased.
Letty C.
Letty C.
Chicopee, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product since the first time I proved I loved, it covers much and let the face looking like without makeup
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Paden City, WV
Is the coverage good with these ? Also where do I get them?? My stores around me don't have this brand at all
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the coverage fondation and cheeks included