Sonia Kashuk Round Sponges

by Sonia Kashuk

The sonia kashuk round latex sponges are perfect for applying, perfecting and blending makeup. Leave the skin on your face looking flawless with these recyclable and biodegradable sponges.

Would you say this is better, the same, or not as good as a beauty blender?
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Round Sponges!
Angela N.
Tulare, CA
I wouldn’t say that there is anything special about these. They work great but no different than any other round sponges in my opinion
Emily W.
Odenton, MD
I love these sponges. They evenly apply foundation and are thick so they dont break apart easily.
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
These are too expensive for round sponges. I don't use them very often so im not sure if they have upgraded the quality or lowered price but would be nice!
Lucero P.
Brandon, FL
So soft and easy to use. This also makes the product you are apply smooth and perfect.
Kona Y.
San Fransisco
I'm not really a sponge user, but I bought these to try instead of a beauty blender. They worked pretty well to applying my powder foundation but I wouldn't use them for any other part of my makeup routine. I would still probably use a blender over this.
Nubia A.
san diego
Great for my powder and setting powder I also use this for my foundation. And my high light. I used to use the Mac ones but now I use these so much more long lasting. I love it. Very happy with these little things. Try em!
Hailey P.
#studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influenster #studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influenster #studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influenster #studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influenster #studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influensterd
Amy W.
Spring Hill, FL
Sometimes it's nice to just have a round flat sponge instead of a egg shaped bouncy one. Ya feel me?
Elina K.
Federal Way, WA
I love Sonia Kashuk brand of sponges. Easy to use, price is right. You can always find it at Target. Last longer than other brands. I use it quite often. I would buy it again as soon as my current ones will run out. Great purchase, very happy with it.
Han L.
Wyoming, MI
It did the job. I had to clean it often and found that it would chip off easily. I would recommend for beginners since it got the job done.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...