Sonia Kashuk Retractable Tools Dual Foundation/Powder Brush uploaded by Emily H.Sonia Kashuk Retractable Tools Dual Foundation/Powder Brush uploaded by Mari C.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Create perfectly natural skin with this retractable dual-ended face brush by sonia kashuk. Use the flat end for an even application of foundation; use the rounded side for blush or powder. see more...

Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
Sonia Kashuk Retractable Tools Dual Foundation/Powder Brush This brush is so soft and spreads my blush and powders so nice and evenly. I stumbled across the dual-headed brush more than a year ago and it has been perfect for me. It has a retractable cover system that helps to cover the brush bristles and keep them from getting damaged (I travel A TON and have to cover and uncover my brushes EVERY time that I use them, so this feature has been amazing for me)

The quality is clearly top notch because with just cleaning the brushes twice over this 1+ year time that i’ve owned it, they still feel baby soft and brand new. Love this product and hope to buy more quality product from #SoniaKashuk if they’re all this well made 😍👍🏼
Sara S.
I love Sonia products, however this is a definitely MISS! First off the flat side taht you can supposedly use for foundation just sucks up the product, gives an uneven and patchy finish and is a pain to clean. The brush side is nothing special, just a typical brush. I do like that it is retractable and easy to travel with, but thats about it. For the price point, I can find something just as good for less
Kait A.
Boise, ID
I normally love Sonia brushes! I was sad to find that I wasn't very pleased with this one unfortunately. I will not stop using sonia products over this though, I have found too many to stop over just one faulty brush. The retractable part is great for space in my kit but I wasn't a huge fan so sadly it won't be a part of my brush collection any longer.
Mari C.
Alexandria, VA
I have it but black color. I really like it and I bought it three days ago and I used it today and now I started loving it. It's easy to apply and I totally recommend it. I would buy it again. This brand is soo good.
Glenda B.
On a whim I decided to try this brush, I was going away on a trip and wanted a nice brush to take with me. It started shedding like crazy, every time I use it, I found small hairs on my face. I keep it in my purse for small touch ups.
resha p.
Corona, CA
While I really like the product, my problem with it is that both end caps constantly come off in my makeup bag no matter how I try on firmly put them on. There is no "click" to secure the caps. I find this compromises the brushes by losing their shape and coming in contact with other items in my makeup bag.
Chastity P.
Mount Vernon, NY
I got this one at target for about 10 bucks. For ten bucks and to throw it in your purchase for emergency it's great. Not an high end product.
Jennifer A.
OMG I love this is so easy of use and carry in my bag.
With the others alternetives products is so much better because is so comfortable of use
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where is this brand sold??
Reannen89 C.