BY SONIA RASHUK

This light, refreshing toner provides gentle exfoliation for a radiant looking complexion. Willow bark extract works to exfoliate, aloe vera and pro-vitamin B5 soothes the skin and sodium hyaluronate locks in moisture. The paraben and alcohol-free formula doesn’t strip the skin and contains Vitamin C and resveratrol to help protect against future damage.

Grace V.
So far loving this! It brings my skin back down to where it needs to be after cleansing. I love the bottle you just place a cotton pad on top and push down! (Took me a while to figure out for some reason) but I only gave it four stars because it hasn't done anything too noticeable for my skin or makeup longevity yet! I suggest giving it a try if you're looking for a toner!
Madeline A.
This toner is a waste of money does not tone pores, clean skin I wish I would have returned it instead of tossing it. Does not do a thing
Mariaa G.
Has some good ingredients but witch hazel is horrible for our skin. And so fragranced that what's the point of the good stuff if it irritated my skin instead of calmed it.
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
Does anyone know where to purchase. Amazon charges more then double...you still have to pay shipping and Target doesn't ship it 😯 i want to try it so bad