BY SONIA KASHUK

A delightfully non-greasy, non-sticky formula with natural shea butter, vitamin e, aloe vera and botanical oils. This beautifully healing treatment provides ultimate hydration and protection against the drying elements, while absorbing quickly. Delicately scented in red promisia: a soft, voluptuous and captivating scent. Like a cashmere blanket draped over bare skin, the blend of warm sandalwood, precious jasmine and exotic vanilla wraps your body in refined seductiveness. . â . December 2013: bath & body collection won "best product of the year" for mass fragrance in women's wear daily. see more...

Haya T.
I got this when my target was closing up at the clearance section for like a buck. It impressed me so much. This hand creme contains 2 fl.oz / 59 ml. It smells so good! It’s a sweet and like flowery smell. I used like a dime sized of product for both of my arms and it did the job. My arms smelled so nice. I’m very sensitive to scents so something like this does the job perfectly. You can even travel with it considering the size. It’s literally the size of my hand.
Hanshah S.
I recently bought this hand cream and I love the vibrant scent it has. It smells incredible and it really nourishes my skin, which I love.