BY SONIA KASHUK

A soft, voluptuous and captivating scent. Like a cashmere blanket draped over bare skin, the blend of warm sandalwood, precious jasmine and exotic vanilla wraps your body in refined seductiveness. . â . December 2013: bath & body collection won "best product of the year" for mass fragrance in women's wear daily. . â . directions for use: spray directly onto neck and pulse points as often as desired. see more...

Taylor S.
Melbourne, FL
One of my top 5 favorite scents that I own at the moment. It is strong but I love it! I've been wearing it a lot lately and every time my mom asks me what I'm wearing. I'm curious to try her other scents because this one is amazing! The packaging is gorgeous, as well!
Jaymi B.
Bluffton, SC
Im a fan of about 99% of sonia's products, and this is no different. the scent is light and refreshing!
Leigh-Ann G.
The smell is amazing but its way to strong
And it doesn't die down
Unless you like strong smells then i would pass on this
Dana M.
Very nice smell, but I find it a bit overpowering, and fragrances don't usually bother me. Other than that, it is really long lasting and I enjoy it