BY SONIA KASHUK

Use this sheer lightweight formula in place of foundation for a natural, glowing complexion. Infused with a vitamin complex that helps stimulate collagen production to keep skin cells looking stronger and younger. Formulated with an spf 15 to prevent future sun damage.

Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer With SPF 15
  • "i have oily skin and have been looking for a everyday bb cream. i have tried several ones but still wasn't satisfied enough until i tried this tinted moisturizer. all i have to say is it has great coverage and is lightweight . perfect for everyday wear! " in 3 reviews
Lisa A.
Mandeville
Love this tinted moisturizer!  I purchased it along with several other tm's and bb creams to take home and try.  This is the one I ended up keeping, and have been using for several years now.  I am 61 years old, and I frequently receive compliments on how good my skin looks when I  wear it.  Will continue to buy.
Stefany B.
Ford City, PA
Great for on the go or just an easy day of makeup! It's a light coverage with a natural dewy finish. Price point is affordable and a lot goes a long way. Does not have a strong cosmetic smell like some of the other tinted moisturizers
Emma J.
Elmhurst, IL
I have this product in the shade Linen. I was looking for something to give me some light coverage and some extra moisture but this is not what I was looking for. It looks splotchy on the skin and breaks up very quickly. It also doesn't provide very much coverage for me which I was expecting from a tinted moisturizer. I got it on sale at Target so I'm not too upset, and I'm sure it'll be good in a pinch on a sunny day but this is not for me.
Tilson H.
Olathe
I love this product! It is totally worth the price! Has sun protection and matches to my skin tone perfectly. Gives me a flawless light coverage finish. I would recommend this to all my friends! Especially the ones who don’t like to wear a ton of makeup!
Kelly V.
Denver
I use the shade Linen as a very basic, running out of the house, no makeup day product.  I think the color match is quite nice for me, but since it is so sheer, I wouldn't think that would be an issue for most.  I wish it was more moisturizing, I find that I usually have to use a very moisturizing cream before using this product so my skin doesn't look flaky.
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
This stuff is a great deal, since a little goes a long way and it's only about $14.  It's easy to apply, and somewhat easy to blend; it feels and acts like a mousse foundation.  It has medium coverage.  The SPF 15 is a plus, too; it's not something I'd rely on as everyday sunscreen since I have fair skin, but it's definitely a bonus.
Leslie B.
Washington, DC
Just like elf’s moisturizer, Ibought this product after reading it was a dupe for Laura Mercier... spoiler alert... it isn’t. The consistency is too runny and is slightly greasy. It’s not terrible, but not fantastic. I use it on weekends when I run errands. I will use it up, but won’t buy again
Samantha G.
Hallandale Beach, FL
This is a great tinted moisturizer that I actually use as a foundation because I have pretty good skin. A little goes a long way and the shade really has some great coverage.
Tara T.
Austin
I was really disappointed with this tinted moisturizer. It has barely any coverage, and applies streaky. It doesn’t wear well throughout the day, and the only redeeming factor of this product is the SPF. I would not recommend this tinted moisturizer, while the price is low, it’s not worth it.
Runway R.
Salt Lake City
I love this tinted moisturizer for those days I don't feel like doing a full face of makeup, or when I'm in a hurry to get out the door. I think it gives great coverage and conceals the red spots around my face without feeling heavy on the skin. I use the shade linen.
member-271ebabaa
Fort Bragg, NC
How is the coverage for this? Is it long lasting to last the whole day? I tend to have oily skin but since becoming pregnant my skin has changed a lot and I don't want to cake on makeup every day.
Laurie M.
Milwaukee , WI
Anyone have this cause breakouts?
Rachel C.
Neenah, WI
Would anyone recommend this? I need a tinted moisturizer that will minimize the redness in my face without giving too much coverage. If not this, any other suggestions? I'm open to whatever as long as I know it will work. Thanks :)
Jennifer G.
Charlotte, NC
Does this product have a bad smell
Krystal R.
I'm wanting a tinted moisturizer for the warmer months but I have a problem with them making my skin really oily and breaking me out. Has anyone tried this and had a bad experience??