BY SONIA KASHUK #16 in Tinted Moisturizers

Use this sheer lightweight formula in place of foundation for a natural, glowing complexion. Infused with a vitamin complex that helps stimulate collagen production to keep skin cells looking stronger and younger. Formulated with an spf 15 to prevent future sun damage.

Buy on Target
Christine H.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Incredible tinted moisturizer - my new favorite! I was using Physician's Formula's organic tinted moisturizer on a pretty regular basis until I stopped at Target and decided to try this out. I got the "Fair" tone, and it matched my skin tone perfectly! It has a light coverage that you can build, but when I wear tinted moisturizers, it's because I want to wear less makeup, not more, so one coat usually works for me. It makes my skin look even, and better than it looked without this product. What really impressed me was how my face looks like I'm not even wearing anything, and yet my skin tone is even, and my imperfections are unnoticeable! I either use an oval-shaped makeup sponge or a foundation brush to apply it, depending on how much product I'm using. I love how this moisturizer has SPF as well. Perfect for summer!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
I'm 50/50 on this only because the first time I bought this in the lightest shade it worked sooo well with my pale skin. It covered my redness and dark under eyes wonderfully. I recently bought it again and the shade is so dark and leaves me orange. Maybe she changed the formula? Either way it's a good tinted moisturizer.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
I have always had trouble finding a light tinted moisturizer that didn't make my fair skin look orange. This is it!! The fair color is perfect and has just the right amount of coverage. For the price you cannot beat it. It has easily become one of my favorite products.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Munford, TN
I love this cream. It's lightweight, dries to a smooth finish, and doesn't leave my skin sticky. It provides semisheer, buildable coverage that minimizes my freckles and undereye circles. I also love that it provides some sun protection.
KaylA D.
KaylA D.
Taft, CA
I really enjoy this product in pretty pale so it does come up a little darker once oxidized (not as bad as other brands) for a tinted moisturizer I feel the coverage is really nice I prefer applying it with a brushy blender
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great tinted moisturizer. You can use is as a moisturizer under your foundation, but it stands well on its own! I sometimes mix it with my foundation during the summer to get the color right and for a lighter coverage.
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
SPF protection in an amazing sheer to medium coverage! I love this brand! There are so many amazing products you can get from target! Nice packaging and nice smooth finish! I recommend
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Glen Burnie, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful coverage for a tinted moisturizer. It is definitely a medium coverage but also protects our skin from the sun. Got it at target!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Lewisville, TX
This is amazing and affordable! You need to purchase if looking for tinted moisturizer. Good coverage! Apply with wet beauty blender!
Maci S.
Maci S.
Scottsdale
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard people raving about Sonia kashuks tinted moisturizer all over the internet, so I thought I'd give it a go. I'm very pale, so I went with the lightest color, and it made me look even paler than I am, I looked dead or sick. I tried the second lightest and it made me look orange. For the lightest color, I used a powder bronzer over my face and it evened out the color. It says it's lightweight, which is it, but it's so lightweight that it doesn't add as much color as I would've liked. I'm also not a big fan of the consistency of the moisturizer. It felt more like a mousse foundation than anything else, yet it barely gave color to my face. I wanted something quick to give me glowing skin for days I don't want to put on lots of makeup. It ended up with me looking mattified since I had to bronze over the moisturizer, and even before that, no saw no radiant glow. I wouldn't try this again, especially for he price, I'd rather spend $5 less and just buy a foundation.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Milwaukee, Wi
Anyone have this cause breakouts?
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Neenah, WI
Would anyone recommend this? I need a tinted moisturizer that will minimize the redness in my face without giving too much coverage. If not this, any other suggestions? I'm open to whatever as long as I know it will work. Thanks :)
member-271ebabaa
member-271ebabaa
Fort Bragg, NC
How is the coverage for this? Is it long lasting to last the whole day? I tend to have oily skin but since becoming pregnant my skin has changed a lot and I don't want to cake on makeup every day.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Charlotte, NC
Does this product have a bad smell
sofy p.