BY SONIA KASHUK #14 in Tinted Moisturizers

Use this sheer lightweight formula in place of foundation for a natural, glowing complexion. Infused with a vitamin complex that helps stimulate collagen production to keep skin cells looking stronger and younger. Formulated with an spf 15 to prevent future sun damage.

• Anyone have this cause breakouts?4 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage for this? Is it long lasting to last the whol...4 Answers
Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer With SPF 15
  • "i have oily skin and have been looking for a everyday bb cream. i have tried several ones but still wasn't satisfied enough until i tried this tinted moisturizer. all i have to say is it has great coverage and is lightweight . perfect for everyday wear! " in 3 reviews
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I've heard people raving about Sonia kashuks tinted moisturizer all over the internet, so I thought I'd give it a go. I'm very pale, so I went with the lightest color, and it made me look even paler than I am, I looked dead or sick. I tried the second lightest and it made me look orange. For the lightest color, I used a powder bronzer over my face and it evened out the color. It says it's lightweight, which is it, but it's so lightweight that it doesn't add as much color as I would've liked. I'm also not a big fan of the consistency of the moisturizer. It felt more like a mousse foundation than anything else, yet it barely gave color to my face. I wanted something quick to give me glowing skin for days I don't want to put on lots of makeup. It ended up with me looking mattified since I had to bronze over the moisturizer, and even before that, no saw no radiant glow. I wouldn't try this again, especially for he price, I'd rather spend $5 less and just buy a foundation.
Emma J.
Elmhurst, IL
I have this product in the shade Linen. I was looking for something to give me some light coverage and some extra moisture but this is not what I was looking for. It looks splotchy on the skin and breaks up very quickly. It also doesn't provide very much coverage for me which I was expecting from a tinted moisturizer. I got it on sale at Target so I'm not too upset, and I'm sure it'll be good in a pinch on a sunny day but this is not for me.
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
This stuff is a great deal, since a little goes a long way and it's only about $14.  It's easy to apply, and somewhat easy to blend; it feels and acts like a mousse foundation.  It has medium coverage.  The SPF 15 is a plus, too; it's not something I'd rely on as everyday sunscreen since I have fair skin, but it's definitely a bonus.
Megan G.
Texarkana, TX
This tinted moisturizer looks great alone or under makeup. I just use my fingers to blend and it works just fine. I love the bonus of the SPF for protection. It gives a medium coverage and helps even out my skin tone. I've been buying this for years now and will continue to do so!
Cady K.
Maple Grove
Love this product. I can apply it with my fingers for light coverage or use a brush/sponge to build to a medium coverage. I have Rosey cheeks so I love the light coverage all around then build on my cheeks to reduce the redness and it works perfectly for me. Great for a dewy natural look!
Sean W.
Absolutely stunning finish!! I received so many compliments on my skin and literally everyone who mentioned it were surprised when I told them I was wearing any product! It sets into the skin perfectly and has just enough coverage to even out your complexion. It's an absolute essential for a true 'no makeup' look! I have worn it daily for a month and it hasnt once lost itself throughout my work days! It also blurs/fills pores quite a bit. This is my abaolute favorite tinted moisturizer ahhh
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
I have never used a moisturizer with tint and Sonia Kashuk was the only brand I found that had a tint. So glad I found it because not only does it make me look like I have a fresh clean face with the tint of color it gives me, it also makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized all throughout the day. Definitely my go to product when I don’t feel like putting any makeup on. Yessss !
Samantha G.
['Colorado Spgs', 'CO'], CO
This is a great tinted moisturizer that I actually use as a foundation because I have pretty good skin. A little goes a long way and the shade really has some great coverage.
Princess B.
The best one yet that I had try is absolutely amazing. The best part about everything is that is really easy to blend. It does have sun protection and it is very buildable. I’ll buy it a hundred times over and over. Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer With SPF 15
Melissa J.
Amherst, OH
I have a very uneven skin tone, so I had always used an all over foundation for coverage. I tried this one day, instead of my face lotion, and I absolutely LOVE it! It is a great moisturizer, while giving a light amount of coverage. I went from using a "caked on" amount of foundation everyday, to using this tinted moisturizer and a small amount of spot concealer. I've had my first bottle for a few months and still have a ton left. Great value!
Laurie M.
Milwaukee , WI
Anyone have this cause breakouts?
Fort Bragg, NC
How is the coverage for this? Is it long lasting to last the whole day? I tend to have oily skin but since becoming pregnant my skin has changed a lot and I don't want to cake on makeup every day.
Krystal R.
I'm wanting a tinted moisturizer for the warmer months but I have a problem with them making my skin really oily and breaking me out. Has anyone tried this and had a bad experience??
Jennifer G.
Charlotte, NC
Does this product have a bad smell
Rachel V.
Neenah, WI
Would anyone recommend this? I need a tinted moisturizer that will minimize the redness in my face without giving too much coverage. If not this, any other suggestions? I'm open to whatever as long as I know it will work. Thanks :)