Sonia Kashuk Radiant Boost Restorative Facial Oil uploaded by Amy A.

BY SONIA KASHUK #93 in Face Oil

Introducing sonias first face oil, a luxurious formula that multi-tasks to moisturize, repair and protect skin, resulting in a beautiful, natural glow.â rich in antioxidants, fatty acids and botanical extracts, this restorative face oil will instantly hydrate and nourish the skin, while delivering a dewy, youthful look. The anti-aging formula contains a blend of 9 oils including sweet almond oil to soften, bergamot essential oil to purify, berryflux vita to boost skins moisture, sesame seed oil to condition, evening primrose seed oil to nourish and regenerate, and black currant seed oil to soothe the skin.â stabilized retinol protects... see more...

Sonia Kashuk Radiant Boost Restorative Facial Oil
  • "I just bought this product a few days ago, and I must say I am absolutely in love with it. 1st, the packaging is wonderful. It is very easy to distribute the oil onto your face or fingertips. 2nd, it smells absolutely lovely, intoxicating. 3rd, this product is so moisturizing. I have combo skin, and this helps balance the dry parts with my normal skin. This product is absolutely to die for and the fact that it is only $15 doesn't hurt." in 7 reviews
S K.
This is a gorgeous, lightweight oil that truly binds skincare and makeup together.

It will make you truly radiant. It will make you glowy. It will make you smell like a cup of Earl Grey (that would be the bergamot coming through).

It absorbs quickly and it is A+ for sheering out foundations. The smell goes away quickly should it not be your cuppa.
Cady K.
Maple Grove
I use this every day, twice a day! I use it after washing and moisturizing to really lock in moisture and prevent dry, peeling/patchy skin. I have combination skin and I have found that it never makes the only parts of my skin look too slick, it just creates a natural dewy glow all around. I have been using this for almost 2 years and swear by it!
ari e.
Wasilla
This smells like tree sap, I didn’t like the smell. I have semi dry/normal skin so i was looking for a serum to hydrate my skin with my night time skincare routine, but sadly this was not for me. It made my skin feel very oily, and slippery and I didn’t see any change.
Tilson H.
Olathe
This face oil is super moisturizing and makes my skin very glowy! I only gave 3 stars because it began to break me out but I sometimes use it on my legs and arms and love it!
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
I use this every night for that extra moisture. My skin is starting to age and this has been a huge help the last 2 years. A little goes a long way and it has all those skin loving ingredients that we need. It's at target so it's tottaly affordable.
Tatiana A.
Lake In The Hills, IL
This was my first time using face oil so I don't have much to compare it to. But I loved that it wasn't as expensive as all the other ones. I also liked the little dropper it made it easier to control how much came out
Francis O.
Hoffman Estates
First of all I dont like the smell, which is why i didnt give it 5 stars. But the product does work for me. I use to use it quite often and it left my face super smooth and soft.
Amy A.
San Jose, CA
Sonia Kashuk Radiant Boost Restorative Facial Oil went above and beyond my expectations. My first time trying this product and my skin has never felt better. Put it on before I went to bed and when I woke up my skin looked and felt so hydrated and glowy. I also use it to blend out my foundation on my beauty blender!
Blanca G.
I loooove this regenerative oil. I bought a bottle about 2 months ago and I'm halfway through it from how often I use it. It is reaaally good at moisturizing. This is now all I use to moisturize after washing my face and before applying makeup. Doesn't make your face oily either if you give it enough time to absorb into your skin. P.S. a little goes a looong way!
Joelle R.
Central Point, OR
I love his skin oil. It’s lightweight and moisturizing and makes my skin feel absolutely nourished. I never thought my oily/combination skin would benefit from an oil but I feel like this has made a real difference in the appearance of my skin.
amber r.
Lincoln, NE
What exactly is this oil supposed to do? What skin type is it meant for?
Daniela M.
Irvine, CA
How is this product?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Where can I find this at??