Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilSonia Kashuk
Radiant Boost Restorative Facial Oil

Sonia Kashuk Radiant Boost Restorative Facial Oil

by Sonia Kashuk

Introducing sonias first face oil, a luxurious formula that multi-tasks to moisturize, repair and protect skin, resulting in a beautiful, natural glow.â rich in antioxidants, fatty acids and botanical extracts, this restorative face oil will instantly hydrate and nourish the skin, while delivering a dewy, youthful look. The anti-aging formula contains a blend of 9 oils including sweet almond oil to soften, bergamot essential oil to purify, berryflux vita to boost skins moisture, sesame seed oil to condition, evening primrose seed oil to nourish and regenerate, and black currant seed oil to soothe the skin.â stabilized retinol protects...

Where can I find this at??
How is this product?
What exactly is this oil supposed to do? What skin type is it meant for?
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Radiant Boost Restorative Facial Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
... 2nd, it smells absolutely lovely, intoxicating. 3rd, this product is so moisturizing. I have combo skin, and this helps balance the dry parts with my normal skin. This product is absolutely to die for and the fact that it is only $15 doesn't hurt.in reviews
Republic, MO
Amaazzinnnggg. Smells great, makes my face feel extremely soft, and it only takes a very small amount to do the trick. It's definitely my favorite beauty product at the moment.
Kansas City
I am so sad that this was discontinued. The packaging feels luxe for the price and the oil has the most decadent scent (especially if you love Earl Grey!). The oil itself is so lightweight, with a lush finish that absorbs quickly. I’m hoarding the last few drops.
Olathe
This face oil is super moisturizing and makes my skin very glowy! I only gave 3 stars because it began to break me out but I sometimes use it on my legs and arms and love it!
Irving, TX
Leaves your face glowing, but also don't recommend to those of us with sensitive skin. Caused me to break out after the first use.
Great face oil for dry skin or winter months. This adds ample moisture in conjunction with a face cream or on its own. Smells a little weird, but the ingredients list is very nice. I'd give it a perfect five if it weren't for the smell.
Fresno, CA
The packaging is great. It has a high end look and feel. I love the moisturizing this products give me either if before makeup or one pump in my foundation. The only negative was the smell however most beauty oils have an off smell. I would repurchase again whenever I finish it has lasted a long time!
Auburn, IN
Absolutely love this oil. I have spent $$$ in the past on facial oils. I decided to give this one a go when I was it at target! The price was perfect at only $15!! The packaging is beautiful. The glass dropped and button that releases when opening it really give this product the high class feel without the price. Not to mention the oil itself is better then it's pricey department store etc. competitors!
I just bought this facial oil yesterday and wow! I added a drop to my moisturizer and once I applied it, it absorbed quickly. I thought it was going to leave my face shinny and oily but not at all. The oil absorbed quickly. I love that is has a combination of oils in it that will help your skin look better. I am looking forward to seeing amazing results in the next couple of weeks.
Manhattan, KS
I just bought this product a few days ago, and I must say I am absolutely in love with it. 1st, the packaging is wonderful. It is very easy to distribute the oil onto your face or fingertips. 2nd, it smells absolutely lovely, intoxicating. 3rd, this product is so moisturizing. I have combo skin, and this helps balance the dry parts with my normal skin. This product is absolutely to die for and the fact that it is only $15 doesn't hurt.
Toledo, OH
The thing i am most excited about when it comes to this oil is that it includes TONS of different oils in this mix. It makes my skin so moisturized after being so DRY. My skin is soft. I really like this oil. not to mention with presentation, that this is a glass container, and a beautiful glass dropper with the most perfect button instead of a rubber thing to squeeze. its only 14 bucks at target. definitely worth it.