BY SONIA KASHUK

A delightfully non-greasy, non-sticky formula with natural shea butter, vitamin e, aloe vera and botanical oils. This beautifully healing treatment provides ultimate hydration and protection against the drying elements, while absorbing quickly. Delicately scented in purple seductia: a bold, sexy and uninhibited fragrance, where effervescent pomegranate fuses with rose delicacy and earthy patchouli. For the daring, confident and passionate woman, exuding sensuality and who loves to sparkle. . â . December 2013: bath & body collection won "best product of the year" for mass fragrance in women's wear daily. see more...

Buy on Target
Laura C.
Oh--my Gotta have!! The whole collection of Purple Seductia!! Yes I am an admitted perfume junkie but this is sexy, lasts long, and I get tons of compliments. I stock up when I go to Target as I cannot wait for the post to deliver!!! I definately will buy again!!
Catherine M.
Watkinsville , GA
This is my all time favorite hand creme. The formula is quick to settle in, and my skin doesn't stay greasy at all. The scent is something like fresh cut pine and roses, but without the overwhelming floral of roses. It's a dark scent, something for cold days and my husband loves the fragrance - making me think it's seductive too. I've used up all of my hand creme in a matter of 3 months, but everyone comments on how good it smells when I put it on.
Gabby M.
I love this Sonia Kashuk Purple Seductia a Hand Crème. The smell is so sexy and mysterious. In description this claims "ultimate hydration" and I definitely agree. This gives my hands a silky smooth feeling and healthy glow. Also paraben and phthalate free. Not tested on animals. This hand Crème has a blend of scents which are pomegranate, rose, and patchouli. I'm definitely going to have to get the collection of this specific scent with fall around the corner. This was under $10 and available at Target.
Emma J.
This lotion smells amazing! It has a wonderful sensual floral scent. It moisturizes really well and never leaves your skin greasy. It smells like something you'd find at Victoria secret with out the steep price tag. I definitely recommend!
Kelsey H.
I really love the scent as it is very floral, sweet and girly. However, the formula turns very greasy after you rub it into your skin. But what hand cream doesn't do that? For the price and the scent, it's worth picking up to keep in your bag.
Shanon K.
Taylor, MI
LOVE this scent so much! I first smelled this at target and I was hooked right then and there. Very soft and sensual.