MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerSonia Kashuk
Sonia Kashuk Purple Seductia Eau de Toilette

Sonia Kashuk® Purple Seductia Eau de Toilette

by Sonia Kashuk

A bold, sexy and uninhibited fragrance, where effervescent pomegranate fuses with rose delicacy and earthy patchouli. For the daring, confident and passionate woman, exuding sensuality and who loves to sparkle. Find it at Target.

Have you tried any of the other fragrances by Sonia Kashuk? If so, which is your favorite?
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk® Purple Seductia Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
You have got to be kidding right? This is by far a #CultClassic #MustHave for me personally. Pomegranate, Rose, and my personal fav, Patchouli, make this scent one of the most Intoxicating scents ive ever smelled, and thats saying something because I'm a perfume FINATIC. If you smell this scent, I am nearby, i assure you. I have the BIG bottle of this, the lotion, and the shower gel. I refuse to use it everyday because I'm terrified of running out. The scent wears off fairly quick, but i wouldn't mark a star away just because of that. If you combine the lotion with the perfume, the scent will last longer, a pointer for the people who like it, but complain about the scent not lasting. Combine all 3, Shower gel, lotion, AND perfume, and i assure you, the scent lasts longer. I HAVE to have this at ALL times.
Vatreece D.
I purchased a gift set of this and I loved the scent I thought it would be my new favorite perfume however I kept on sneezing every time I wore it and also got a rash from it.
Hannah M.
Pensacola, FL
This is the best perfume I have ever had in my life, partly because of the low price. The smell is amazing and I get the most compliments when wearing it. I would buy it in bulk if I could. It lasts pretty long as well and when paired with the lotion you feel unstoppable. Sonia Kashuk Purple Seductia Body Lotion - 6 oz
April D.
Valrico, FL
This is beautiful. I have this and the lotion. It's super heavy and floral with an intense pachouli wave in it. Georgeous smell.
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
The scent was pleasant but i found it faded some what fast. The scent took a while for me to like it smelled a bit alcohol scented at first
Karissa K.
Travis Afb, CA
I received this product complimentary in the Target Spring Preview VoxBox. The packaging the perfume comes in is very colorful and elegant looking. I’ve been wearing it for a week and a half now and I’m in-love with it. I was so worried I was going to hate how it smells, but it smells amazing. It’s the perfect scent to wear during spring and summer. The scent is a bit strong so you have to make sure to use the spray lightly. I highly recommend you check it out the next time you visit Target! :)