BY SONIA KASHUK

Precision with an angled tweezing edge. Tweezers by sonia kashuk provide excellent control as you tweeze even the smallest hairs! Recyclable. see more...

Katie B.
Bradley, ME
My best friend had these and liked them, but when I looked at the price tag, I just couldn’t bring myself to pay it. Then she got them for me as a gift and I fell in love. I spent so much time trying different tweezers and never finding ones that had good gripping power or that worked the way I wanted them to. These are now one of my favorite gifts I have ever received and I panic a little when I think I might have lost them. If I did lose them, I would happily pay the price now to replace them.
Robyn K.
Appleton
These tweezers are the best! The have a sharper tip at the angle that really helps get those pesky little eyebrow hairs. Especially for the price, you are getting in an amazing tweezer. Have multiple for different places, the bathroom and my purse.
Aurielle B.
I purchased these at Target when I needed some new tweezers. They work well! They’re pretty durable and have a really firm grip to them. They are also able to pick up finer hairs. They were also pretty reasonably priced. I think that they are worth the money.
Rima J.
I love Sonia kashuk products. They are all great cosmetics including her tweezers and they are very reasonably priced. I get her products at my target, I love that.
Natalie L.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I am not really a fan got in in a bag set but I felt like they didn't grasp my eyebrow hairs good enough. I do not reccomend. Not worth the price.
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA
Beautiful as well as working amazing. Purchased these at target as I've been looking for some good tweezers for awhile. Definitely recommend.
christina ♛.
Concord, CA
I don’t prefer these to tweeze hair because it doesn’t feel very sturdy in my hand but I do like to use these tweezers to apply my falsies.
Kristin G.
Des Moines, WA
Got these from Target and I love them! Very reasonably priced and works just as well as the more expensive Tweezerman brand.
Bethany H.
Clackamas
Love love love. Can't say enough. Best I've ever used. Will continue to purchase. No problems with them