Sonia Kashuk Precision Pencil Brush, No. 31 uploaded by Lydia B.Sonia Kashuk Precision Pencil Brush, No. 31 uploaded by Dana M.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! Hide imperfections and effortlessly blend cream and liquid concealer formulas with this concealer brush designed for precision application. see more...

Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love this brush!! I use it for a pop of highlight in my inner corner and on my brow bone and it is the perfect size! I got this on clearance at Target so it was even more affordable for a high quality makeup brush at a drug store. I use this brush every time I do my makeup, so it's a staple in my makeup routine.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
I really like this pencil brush for blending/diffusing a shadow along my lower lash line and getting a really precise shadow application to my crease or outer v. It is a soft, high quality brush & I use it almost every day to add soft, subtle definition to my lower lash line. I am not a fan of using this for my inner corner because it's almost too dense for that. I love that it doesn't cling to a lot of product; the brush stays clean and very little shadow is wasted. The brush alone costs about $10, and I honestly don't think it's worth that much (even though it is affordable). Although I like this brush and I think it is a great brush to have in your collection, I would recommend purchasing it in a value set. This brush is in the Brush Couture 5 piece brush set by Sonia Kashuk, which only costs $17....a much better value!
Aleksandra M.
Linden
One of my favorites. I use in inner corner for brow bone highlight for lower lash line I use to pack on color in the inner corner for halo eye looks. So great
KeiSha G.
Good brush for blending shadow on lower lash line for a smokey eye. I paid $10 for it at target.