MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesSonia Kashuk
Pointed Eyeliner Makeup Brush, pack of 1

Sonia Kashuk Pointed Eyeliner Makeup Brush, pack of 1

by Sonia Kashuk

Recommended Use: powder Type: eyeshadow brush Bristle Material Type: synthetic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Pointed Eyeliner Makeup Brush, pack of 1!
Pasadena , TX
Best brushes around! Packs color on great and always the brush I reach for to do eyeshadow!
Traverse City, MI
I have all of her brushes and they are all amazing. Super soft, easy to clean and maintain, great price point, and super easy to hane
Peterstown
I use it every time I do my eyes. Perfect for smudging or working on detail. And it’s so soft. Can’t ask for more. Love the brush. Would recommend to everyone!
West Orange, NJ
Purchased at: Target
This is the perfect size brush for applying powder liner. The handle is easy to grip and the price is great. Add in the fact that you can grab them from Target and you’ve got a total winner.
Bradenton, FL
Purchased at: Target
Good quality brush at a great price. I love that you are able to get these quality brushes conveniently at Target.
Pico Rivera, CA
Purchased at: Target
I use the pleated pink collection and love it! So soft. Love her collections, and so nice from the drugstore. Amazing quality!

Looking for your answer?