BY SONIA KASHUK

A dance of captivating tuberose, dewy magnolia and dreamy amber creates this delicate, innocent and rosy, almost girly mist. A quietly, yet irresistibly attractive floral scent for the graceful, cheerful and ultra-feminine. . â . December 2013: bath & body collection won "best product of the year" for mass fragrance in women's wear daily. . May 2014: sonia kashuk for target eau de toilette pink innocencia won an "insider's choice beauty award" from cosmetic executive women see more...

Sabrina R.
Wow I actually really like this perfume! I found it on sale at Target for $7 bucks and had to buy it because it was a steal. I typically don't like floral scents but this was not over powering and not too 'powdery' which I was really happy with. I sprayed it on in the evening and in the morning I could still smell it on my wrist - WOW! I'm going to try the other scents and buy another. So affordable!
Jordi L.
I am absolutely obsessed with this perfume! It's been my go to perfume for a few years and I still can't get enough of it. I honestly can not go anywhere without someone stopping me to ask about what perfume I have on. Not only does it smell incredible but it's long lasting so you don't have to worry about it fading through out the day like a lot of perfumes tend to. If you're looking for a very affordable perfume that has the perfect amount of floral scent to it, this is definitely the one for you.
Vouril W.
South Orange, NJ
This is by far one of favorite go-to perfumes! The scent is warm, elegant, sexy and perfect for summer nights! I know I can count on it to last all day long. It's just around 20 bucks so I'm always running to get more once I run out. Stop at your local Target to grab one!
Jenny S.
I absolutely love this scent... it smells AMAZING. (I like tuberose, and floral scents in general). And the price? You can't beat it! I highly recommend trying/smelling it next time you're at Target.
Sommer B.
Morgantown, WV
Really love this stuff. It smells so good and it's affordable. It's not too overpowering and I can wear it everyday without getting tired of it. The bottle is so pretty too which doesn't hurt :)
I love this body spray. I smells really good and I use it almost every day. It's really affordable
Blanca N.
Huele rico no es caro y duradero , para los dias tranquilos entre semana sta padre para dia a dia
Savannah G.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite every day body spray! Smells just like Marc Jacobs perfume! Can buy at target.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
I love the smell of it! Flirty scent really recommend. This brand is available at target
Yanet C.
Hialeah, FL
it was too strong, I had a huge migraine and never usually am bothered by smell.
Danya S.
Is this good? I want to try
Lilit K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Is the scent too strong? I can't do strong smells