Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Transparent Mattifier uploaded by Kate F.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Instantly impart a flawless, shine-free finish while smoothing away fine lines and wrinkles with sonia kashuk perfecting transparent mattifier. The paraben-free formula glides on effortlessly and may be used under or over makeup to prep skin for foundation application and to combat shine throughout the day. Diffuses light to perfect the skin, hydrates and softens in one simple step, making it the ultimate makeup bag must-have. . â . December 2013/january 2014: satin luxe lip colour with spf 16 won "best lipstick" award in justine. . â . October 2012: perfecting transparent mattifier won fitness "2012 beauty awards... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexis G.
I don't know if it was my bottle specifically, but the primer was absolute garbage. The consistency was weird and when I'd put it on my face, it would all just ball up into nothing. Didn't do anything for my makeup.
cristal m.
I like primer because it's for oily skin and I have oily skin so that is good keeps me matte all day just how I like it easy to apply and use this is very long-lasting I would buy again and recommend to others
Darlene M.
Reno, NV
Does the job! I've been using this primer a littler more due to humid weather and btw I have combo/oily skin and omg my makeup lasts 6++ hours! Great product would truly recommend!!!
edwarlyn b.
I LOVE THIS PRIMER! IS the best mattifying primer that I've tried. Is affordable and very good quality. Is easy to apply, and provides a velvet finish.
Corey C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love Sonia kashuk products. This primer works great. It is long lasting and really creates a great base.
Meaux W.
East Ridge, TN
I wanna know how this product work ? Rate it 1-10 10 being horrible 1 being awesome sauce