Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Translucent Illuminator uploaded by Vannesa C.Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Translucent Illuminator uploaded by Jeana L.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Radiant skin is at your fingertips with this hybrid cream/gel formula that blends effortlessly for a luminous finish that lasts for up to 12 hours. The shimmery nude illuminator has a translucent texture to add subtle color and reflect light to smooth the skin for a fresh and naturally flawless complexion. the long-wearing, paraben and fragrance-free formula restores and preserves skin s elasticity with an exclusive blend of natural actives containing cellintegrity raspberry stem cell extract and a youth preserving bearberry complex act. these potent age defense agents protect, repair and prevent premature aging, inflammation... see more...

Buy on Target
Jeana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've seen alot of good reviews on this and everyone said it was worth it. I bought this thinking it was going to be this awesome product. after a week of trying this product I can not tell any difference. I mixed it in with my foundation and applied with and without primer and still no difference so this product isn't for me.
Alexis W.
Lawrence, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product a while ago and when I got it I didn't really know how to use liquid highlighter. Now I use this both mixed with foundation for a more luminous finish and as a base under my regular powder highlight. This makes my highlight absolutely blinding! It's a really nice product and there is quite a lot of product in the packaging.
Kristin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing I love using it before foundation I have oily skin by still want to have glowy skin and not look greasy face gives me that look it gives me the glow underneath my mat foundation so I still say not looking but with a little bit of glow and not greasy if that makes sense
Aayesha G.
College Sta, TX
I love the glow this gives me without all the effort of using a powder. The only thing I don't like is how sheer it can be when used on it's own.
Alicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
its pretty but there is so many other ones out there that are better for the same price or even less i don't ever reach for this
Vannesa C.
I add a couple drops into my foundation for a dewy look gives that golden jlo skin will be repurchasing