Tyona W.
Wichita, KS
Does this make your skin look powdery? I have had a liquid foundation that turned into a powder and it looked very dry.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Winchester, VA
1 year, 2 months ago
For me personally, it didn't turn powdery at all. I think it works best on drier skin types. My skin can be a little dry, but since I've started using this; my skin looks even, smooth, and even kind of luminous. I definitely recommend giving it a try, especially at the price point it's at, can't hurt!
shaniqua f.
shaniqua f.
Bronx, NY
1 year, 3 months ago
It leaves my skin oily after a few hours. So no
Patrice R.
Patrice R.
Camp Springs, MD
1 year, 5 months ago
Hey I haven't tried this product but it can be an array of things going on. 1. The foundation might be too light which can give that powdery finish or look. 2. The foundation's finish may be "matte", and when it settles into the skin it can create that look. If you have dry to normal skin it might enhance it. If you want to alleviate this issues I would suggest adding a finishing spray to set your foundation, use an illuminazing primer underneath it, or get a foundation that has more of a dewy or natural finish. I hope this helps 😊