MakeupOverstock
Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation Bisque 01

Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation Bisque 01

by Overstock

Instantly brighten dull skin and even out skin tone with this Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation in Cream. The hydrating formula is infused with a moisturizing complex containing amino acids, sugar derivatives and urea; which helps replenish...

What do you think about this foudation?
What type of coverage does this build up to?
What is the coverage like?
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation Bisque 01!
Mindy E.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Vanilla 02
Great foundation for a cheap price. Lightweight and stays put. I usually don't like wearing foundation because they feel heavy. This foundation is light enough you don't feel like you have any on.
Michelle S.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Buff 04
Foundation isn't something I would buy again unless they lowered the price. It wasn't a bad foundation. Cover up was decent but nothing outstanding.
LexiJo A.
Glasco, KS
Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation Bisque 01 uploaded by LexiJo A.
Review for: Cream 03
Mine isn’t in the same packaging, but it’s the same name and brand. The pump on this is horrible. You have to pump over 100 times to get anything out, and then it makes a huge gloopy mess. It’s a nightmare to get out, so I rarely, if ever, use it.
Lilly M.
Eugene
I bought this because i absolutely adore sonia kashuk products which is why i was super disappointed that this product was pretty mediocre. It covered decently and has such a strong fragrance that makes me feel like im putting a bunch of chemicals on my face. It's the only sonia kashuk product i wouldn't repurchase.
Neyma V.
Modesto, CA
i loved this foundation very much. the color range is good. the finish is so pretty and wears nicely throughout the corse of the day. i think any skin type could wear this just be sure to set it accordingly. its formula blends nicely and does not crease or flake.
Elizabeth R.
Palmdale, CA
this is an okay foundation, i left my skin super oily by the end of the day! but i mean it did last through the day good so i give it some props
Jennifer R.
El Cajon, CA
I love the bottle and the pump for this foundation. But the product itself I found a little different then others it felt very light and had almost no coverage it also had a perfume smell to it, it smells good but it was strange. I do not know if this was just mine but it made me feel like I was putting a bunch of chemicals on my face.
Amanda R.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I am in LOVE with this foundation!!!! I just recently purchased this actually on a whim and I am pleasantly surprised. Ladies with dry skin this foundation is perfect for you! This is the first foundation I have found that does not leave patches on my cheeks and between my eyebrows. It also keeps my face moisturized all and does not feel like my face is cracking by the end of the day. Definately a big win in my book.....
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Great coverage foundation! It leaves a very dewy finish. Very easy to apply but also smears easy without a setting powder. Great for dry skin! I have bought this multiple times, and I'd say it's better to keep skin hydrated for the winter with the dry air.
Samantha M.
Winchester, VA
Love this stuff! I am a Target-a-holic, and when I saw the Sonia Kushuk makeup line, I had to try it! I was on the hunt for a new foundation, so I figured I'd try the Sonia Kushuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation first. Seriously, one of my wisest decisions, ever! This stuff is AH-MA-ZING! I had very fair skin. I love of older ladies tell me I look like a porcelain doll. This foundation even out my skin without making me look washed out, and it gives me that beautiful luminous glow! I'm a makeup junkie, so I'm always in the market for new makeup, but I think I'll be sticking with this foundation for awhile!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...