Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation uploaded by Demisha P.Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation uploaded by Demisha P.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Instantly brighten dull skin and even out skin tone with this sonia kashuk perfecting luminous foundation in bisque. The hydrating formula is infused with a moisturizing complex containing amino acids, sugar derivatives and urea; which helps replenish the skin and illuminate the complexion for a naturally flawless finish. Recommended for all skin types. . â . August 2012: perfecting luminous foundation won "all you best beauty buys 2012". see more...

• What type of coverage does this build up to?2 Answers
  • What is the coverage like?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, what is it comparable to? Is it med...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Lisa A.
I was super excited at first finding Sonia Kashuk's brand at Target at first because it seemed like it would be better than regular store bought makeup. I did enjoy the scent and consistency of the foundation but was ultimately disappointed with the shade selection being so small- finding that I couldn't match my shade perfectly without buying two different shades and mixing. If you do fall within the shades displayed- then you should love the product as it isn't too cakey or overly wet/greasy but is a sheer/light medium coverage foundation that can be long wearing with a good setting spray/finishing powder. It is also easily mixed with other products to custom create your own shade if you fall in my square of not being matched on tube. Cheaper than high-end beauty brands and better quality than the 3.99$ foundation at the dollar store! I would definitely try this out if you are looking for a new foundation to try.
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
I bought this because i absolutely adore sonia kashuk products which is why i was super disappointed that this product was pretty mediocre. It covered decently and has such a strong fragrance that makes me feel like im putting a bunch of chemicals on my face. It's the only sonia kashuk product i wouldn't repurchase.
Carlie B.
Bigelow, AR
This is my fav foundation. I think they may have redone the packaging because mine is a bottle with pump instead of tube with pump. But it's still the exact same and I'm in love. It works so well for my skin. Doesn't have a hard scent and doesn't dry my skin out more than it already is it actually helps to keep it hydrated with out making me look oily. It's a medium to full coverage and stays on all day. I'm in love w this foundation
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
i loved this foundation very much.
the color range is good. the finish is so pretty and wears nicely throughout the corse of the day.
i think any skin type could wear this just be sure to set it accordingly. its formula blends nicely and does not crease or flake.
Rose R.
Love this foundation! Goes on so pretty! Solid medium coverage that blends easily. This foundation was such refreshing change for my dry skin. The finish wasn't exactly what I would call dewy. It made me look healthy rather than wet which is what dewy looks like to me. I did not have problems using other products on top - concealer, blush, highlighter, contour or bronze. Wears through hours beautifully.
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN
This is a fantastic foundation! I got the color Bisque and it was a perfect match for my skin. It gives me a beautiful glow but doesn't make me look oily. It's a medium coverage foundation but looks so natural and healthy. The only drawback is the quantity for the price. LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation!
Rachael A.
Seattle, WA
My face is very oily so of course I was very hesitant to try anything that could possibly make it worse but I've heard nothing but good things about ALL OF THEIR PRIMERS so I gave in and tried this one only tp fall in love with it and wish I would've tried it sooner!
Kayla J.
Jonesboro , Ar
Review for: Buff 04 more...
So I have been using this product for about a month or so, and I am still completely in love with it. You can find this brand at Target (: it is about $11.

Its a very light weight foundation with a great amount of coverage. The color that I received (via Influenster) was a perfect match to my skin color/tone. If your running late it is great to use by it’s self on your face without concealer, if you needed too. Once the foundation dries it is like a powder, so you don’t even have to use powder if you don’t want to. I apply this product with my fingers, but I think it would be great to use with a beauty blender because it is kind of dry. Also, I noticed that it has a perfume smell to it. I can not decide what it is because it is very faint, but it is plesent and doesn’t last long after application. The only thing I dislike is that it doesn’t have SPF in it. This is the best drug store foundation I have ever used and it is a very great price!

*This item was provided by influenster for testing purposes.
Polet C.
This is great for dry skin. This is my go to foundation for everyday looks. It is easy to apply and long lasting. It feels really light. On my face it is a medium coverage but u can build one it. I've bought it over and over and it is luminous.
Amanda S.
Rising Sun , IN
This foundation is perfect. Similar to the Nars Sheer Glow, medium to full coverage and gives the perfect dewy spring glow. Lightweight and lasts all day. I'm in absolute love, everyone should try this.
Laura W.
How is this for combo skin? Dry skin? Does it last all day?
Tyona W.
Wichita, KS
Does this make your skin look powdery? I have had a liquid foundation that turned into a powder and it looked very dry.
Megan L.
Has anyone tried this? If so, what is it comparable to? Is it medium or full coverage? Is it long lasting?
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY
What type of coverage does this build up to?
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
What is the coverage like?