Add a Photo

By SONIA KASHUK
#458 in Liquid Foundation
Instantly brighten dull skin and even out skin tone with this sonia kashuk perfecting luminous foundation in bisque. The hydrating formula is infused with a moisturizing complex containing amino acids, sugar derivatives and urea; which helps replenish the skin and illuminate the complexion for a naturally flawless finish. Recommended for all skin types. . â . August 2012: perfecting luminous foundation won "all you best beauty buys 2012".
Photos (2)
Lisa A.
Lisa A.

I was super excited at first finding Sonia Kashuk's brand at Target at first because it seemed like it would be better than regular store bought makeup. I did enjoy the scent and consistency of the foundation but was ultimately disappointed with the shade selection being so small- finding that I couldn't match my shade perfectly without buying two different shades and mixing. If you do fall within the shades displayed- then you should love the product as it isn't too cakey or overly wet/greasy but is a sheer/light medium coverage foundation that can be long wearing with a good setting spray/finishing powder. It is also easily mixed with other products to custom create your own shade if you fall in my square of not being matched on tube. Cheaper than high-end beauty brands and better quality than the 3.99$ foundation at the dollar store! I would definitely try this out if you are looking for a new foundation to try.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Martinsburg, WV

Love this stuff! I am a Target-a-holic, and when I saw the Sonia Kushuk makeup line, I had to try it! I was on the hunt for a new foundation, so I figured I'd try the Sonia Kushuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation first. Seriously, one of my wisest decisions, ever! This stuff is AH-MA-ZING! I had very fair skin. I love of older ladies tell me I look like a porcelain doll. This foundation even out my skin without making me look washed out, and it gives me that beautiful luminous glow! I'm a makeup junkie, so I'm always in the market for new makeup, but I think I'll be sticking with this foundation for awhile!
Rose R.
Rose R.

Love this foundation! Goes on so pretty! Solid medium coverage that blends easily. This foundation was such refreshing change for my dry skin. The finish wasn't exactly what I would call dewy. It made me look healthy rather than wet which is what dewy looks like to me. I did not have problems using other products on top - concealer, blush, highlighter, contour or bronze. Wears through hours beautifully.
Grace G.
Grace G.
North Hills, Ca

Love this foundation! This is really good for those who have dry skin! It's very moisturizing and it stays on for a very long time. It's about medium to full coverage. The only thing is that the color selection isn't very large. I do love that this product has a pump though that is always a plus for me. Overall this is a great product and I would recommend🙂
shaniqua f.
shaniqua f.
Bronx, NY

I struggle with combination skin. It took me a long time to find a good foundation, that matched my skin tone, that was light but covered my imperfections. This one did the job! I would give it 5 stars if it weren't for how oily my skin got after a few hours, so you will definitely need to put finishing powder a few times a day.
Lilly M.
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV

I bought this because i absolutely adore sonia kashuk products which is why i was super disappointed that this product was pretty mediocre. It covered decently and has such a strong fragrance that makes me feel like im putting a bunch of chemicals on my face. It's the only sonia kashuk product i wouldn't repurchase.
Lizzy K.
Lizzy K.
Phoenix, AZ

I am absolutely in love with this foundation! It looks beautiful on my skin and I love that one pump is enough to cover my face. It applies effortlessly with either a foundation brush or beauty blender and leave a dewy finish that doesn't settle in fine lines. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.
Ollyce P.
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN

This is a fantastic foundation! I got the color Bisque and it was a perfect match for my skin. It gives me a beautiful glow but doesn't make me look oily. It's a medium coverage foundation but looks so natural and healthy. The only drawback is the quantity for the price. LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation!
rain p.
rain p.
Bronx, NY

I lived for a more expensive foundation because i felt department store brands didn't look as rich but this product has changed my.mind it gives me a glowing even tone and goes on light and airy it doesn't feel or look like a mask i will definitely contunue using this for a while
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL

Great coverage foundation! It leaves a very dewy finish. Very easy to apply but also smears easy without a setting powder. Great for dry skin! I have bought this multiple times, and I'd say it's better to keep skin hydrated for the winter with the dry air.
Laura W.
Laura W.

How is this for combo skin? Dry skin? Does it last all day?
Tyona W.
Tyona W.
Wichita, KS

Does this make your skin look powdery? I have had a liquid foundation that turned into a powder and it looked very dry.
Megan L.
Megan L.

Has anyone tried this? If so, what is it comparable to? Is it medium or full coverage? Is it long lasting?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY

What type of coverage does this build up to?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT

What is the coverage like?