Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation uploaded by Demisha P.Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation uploaded by Demisha P.
6 colors available

BY SONIA KASHUK

Instantly brighten dull skin and even out skin tone with this sonia kashuk perfecting luminous foundation in bisque. The hydrating formula is infused with a moisturizing complex containing amino acids, sugar derivatives and urea; which helps replenish the skin and illuminate the complexion for a naturally flawless finish. Recommended for all skin types. . â . August 2012: perfecting luminous foundation won "all you best beauty buys 2012". see more...

• What type of coverage does this build up to?2 Answers
  • What is the coverage like?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, what is it comparable to? Is it mediu...2 Answers
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! I am a Target-a-holic, and when I saw the Sonia Kushuk makeup line, I had to try it! I was on the hunt for a new foundation, so I figured I'd try the Sonia Kushuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation first. Seriously, one of my wisest decisions, ever! This stuff is AH-MA-ZING! I had very fair skin. I love of older ladies tell me I look like a porcelain doll. This foundation even out my skin without making me look washed out, and it gives me that beautiful luminous glow! I'm a makeup junkie, so I'm always in the market for new makeup, but I think I'll be sticking with this foundation for awhile!
Grace G.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
Love this foundation! This is really good for those who have dry skin! It's very moisturizing and it stays on for a very long time. It's about medium to full coverage. The only thing is that the color selection isn't very large. I do love that this product has a pump though that is always a plus for me. Overall this is a great product and I would recommend🙂
shaniqua f.
shaniqua f.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I struggle with combination skin. It took me a long time to find a good foundation, that matched my skin tone, that was light but covered my imperfections. This one did the job! I would give it 5 stars if it weren't for how oily my skin got after a few hours, so you will definitely need to put finishing powder a few times a day.
Lizzy K.
Lizzy K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Cream 03
I am absolutely in love with this foundation! It looks beautiful on my skin and I love that one pump is enough to cover my face. It applies effortlessly with either a foundation brush or beauty blender and leave a dewy finish that doesn't settle in fine lines. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Great coverage foundation! It leaves a very dewy finish. Very easy to apply but also smears easy without a setting powder. Great for dry skin! I have bought this multiple times, and I'd say it's better to keep skin hydrated for the winter with the dry air.
Ashli C.
Ashli C.
Milton, FL
I really like this foundation! The color matches me perfectly. The finish is so pretty. I have dry/combo skin. It has a strong smell but I don't mind it because I like it. If you don't like your foundation to smell I wouldn't recommend.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Love this foundation!! It's buildable and isn't cakey. Perfect for everyday use. I have very fair skin and I was able to find a shade that matches my skin perfectly. I definitely plan on buying more from this brand😊😊
murica o.
murica o.
I bought this for prom & my pictures were so nice! my skin was glowing & it looked flawless I recommend it! I love this foundation so much! not heavy at all , matches my color perfectly i am in lobe'n
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Review for: Buff 04
Since I do have sensitive skin, this product had no negative effect! I loved the texture, as well as the matte finish it left. It is a reasonable price for such an amazing product! A total #MUSTHAVE
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Palmdale, CA
this is an okay foundation, i left my skin super oily by the end of the day! but i mean it did last through the day good so i give it some props
Laura W.
Laura W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this for combo skin? Dry skin? Does it last all day?
Tyona W.
Tyona W.
Wichita, KS
Does this make your skin look powdery? I have had a liquid foundation that turned into a powder and it looked very dry.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What type of coverage does this build up to?
Megan L.
Megan L.
Has anyone tried this? If so, what is it comparable to? Is it medium or full coverage? Is it long lasting?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the coverage like?