BY SONIA KASHUK

Instantly brighten dull skin and even out skin tone with this sonia kashuk perfecting luminous foundation in bisque. The hydrating formula is infused with a moisturizing complex containing amino acids, sugar derivatives and urea; which helps replenish the skin and illuminate the complexion for a naturally flawless finish. Recommended for all skin types. . â . August 2012: perfecting luminous foundation won "all you best beauty buys 2012". see more...

• What type of coverage does this build up to?2 Answers
  • What is the coverage like?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, what is it comparable to? I...2 Answers
Lexi A.
Glasco, KS
Review for: Cream 03 more...
Mine isn’t in the same packaging, but it’s the same name and brand. The pump on this is horrible. You have to pump over 100 times to get anything out, and then it makes a huge gloopy mess. It’s a nightmare to get out, so I rarely, if ever, use it.
Tiffany R.
Review for: Other more...
This does not look like the exact foundation, but it is the same name and brand. It was very liquidity and it was very gray. They did not have my exact shade or anything fairly close. It does feel nice on the skin and it is not drying, even though people with oily skin like it. I would not purchase again.
Lisa A.
I was super excited at first finding Sonia Kashuk's brand at Target at first because it seemed like it would be better than regular store bought makeup. I did enjoy the scent and consistency of the foundation but was ultimately disappointed with the shade selection being so small- finding that I couldn't match my shade perfectly without buying two different shades and mixing. If you do fall within the shades displayed- then you should love the product as it isn't too cakey or overly wet/greasy but is a sheer/light medium coverage foundation that can be long wearing with a good setting spray/finishing powder. It is also easily mixed with other products to custom create your own shade if you fall in my square of not being matched on tube. Cheaper than high-end beauty brands and better quality than the 3.99$ foundation at the dollar store! I would definitely try this out if you are looking for a new foundation to try.
Carlie B.
Bigelow, AR
This is my fav foundation. I think they may have redone the packaging because mine is a bottle with pump instead of tube with pump. But it's still the exact same and I'm in love. It works so well for my skin. Doesn't have a hard scent and doesn't dry my skin out more than it already is it actually helps to keep it hydrated with out making me look oily. It's a medium to full coverage and stays on all day. I'm in love w this foundation
Rose R.
Love this foundation! Goes on so pretty! Solid medium coverage that blends easily. This foundation was such refreshing change for my dry skin. The finish wasn't exactly what I would call dewy. It made me look healthy rather than wet which is what dewy looks like to me. I did not have problems using other products on top - concealer, blush, highlighter, contour or bronze. Wears through hours beautifully.
Rachael A.
My face is very oily so of course I was very hesitant to try anything that could possibly make it worse but I've heard nothing but good things about ALL OF THEIR PRIMERS so I gave in and tried this one only tp fall in love with it and wish I would've tried it sooner!
Kayla J.
Jonesboro , Ar
Review for: Buff 04 more...
So I have been using this product for about a month or so, and I am still completely in love with it. You can find this brand at Target (: it is about $11.

Its a very light weight foundation with a great amount of coverage. The color that I received (via Influenster) was a perfect match to my skin color/tone. If your running late it is great to use by it’s self on your face without concealer, if you needed too. Once the foundation dries it is like a powder, so you don’t even have to use powder if you don’t want to. I apply this product with my fingers, but I think it would be great to use with a beauty blender because it is kind of dry. Also, I noticed that it has a perfume smell to it. I can not decide what it is because it is very faint, but it is plesent and doesn’t last long after application. The only thing I dislike is that it doesn’t have SPF in it. This is the best drug store foundation I have ever used and it is a very great price!

*This item was provided by influenster for testing purposes.
Amanda S.
Rising Sun , IN
This foundation is perfect. Similar to the Nars Sheer Glow, medium to full coverage and gives the perfect dewy spring glow. Lightweight and lasts all day. I'm in absolute love, everyone should try this.
Polet C.
This is great for dry skin. This is my go to foundation for everyday looks. It is easy to apply and long lasting. It feels really light. On my face it is a medium coverage but u can build one it. I've bought it over and over and it is luminous.
Morgan B.
Review for: Vanilla 02 more...
****has anybody found an alternative to this foundation bc I think they are completely dunzo discontinued****

Loved it!

Found this at target and it became my go to foundation! One of my fave foundations and I wish they still sold it. Need to figure out if I can still purchase it elsewhere
Laura W.
Villa Rica, GA
How is this for combo skin? Dry skin? Does it last all day?
Tyona W.
Wichita, KS
Does this make your skin look powdery? I have had a liquid foundation that turned into a powder and it looked very dry.
Megan L.
Has anyone tried this? If so, what is it comparable to? Is it medium or full coverage? Is it long lasting?
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY
What type of coverage does this build up to?
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
What is the coverage like?