BY SONIA KASHUK

Find Accessory Bags at Target.com! Sonia Kashuk Palm Print Weekender Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

Sonia Kashuk Palm Print Weekender

Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Palm Print Weekender!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashley B.
Grand Jct, MI
This is a nice sized makeup bag for someone who can't decide which makeup to bring. This bag can hold up to 2 foundations, 3 large eyeshadow palettes, concealer, contour, and a host of many other products all at once. Depending on the size of your products you can fit even more. I like that the bag as a covered side and a mesh side so if I put my damp beauty sponge instead it will dry.
Frances T.
I don’t have this exact print, but I freaking love this bag! There’s so many compartments for things to fit in. It holds up really well. I love the compartments that are clear plastic with velcro and can come off. I usually put my foundations or liquid makeup in there when I’m traveling. If you haven’t gotten one of these yet, you’re missing out.
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
I got this for a few recent trips and it definitely helped keep me organized! I feel like it’s a little bulky and doesn’t have the best structure for makeup/skincare products organization, but it’s really cute and available at Target. I find that I can use this to hold most of my products, and typically bring another bag for makeup.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
I have this bag in another color but have had it for several years. It is wonderful to use for traveling. I love that it has separate compartments and Velcro pouches that come out quickly to use. It has several other pockets and zippers to keep,everything you would need for even a week long vacation.
DJ O.
Stockton
All of Sonia kashuk carry ons for makeup are absolutely beautifully, perfect, and worth it. I use this whenever I'm going on vacation or even a day drive up to the mountains. You never know when you need your makeup! This comes in very handy and I love that it's so versatile
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
This bag is so cute!!! I have a different print (older one) but the style is the same. It’s great it travel and lots of compartments to help keep things very organized!! And love that is easy to wipe it clean! I’ve had mine for almost two years and it still looks great!!
Casandra C.
I love these makeup bags! They hold so many products and have ample pockets to organize smaller products. The prints on her line of bags is super cute and hard to pass on. Target sells this line so it's convenient but a little pricey.
Dana B.
I use this makeup bag on every single vacation we or weekend away we go on! It has ample pockets for everything I need including makeup, toiletries, brushes, all of it! My absolute go to! And it’s super sturdy. Highly recommended!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love the way this is made. When you unzip it this is has clear see through pockets so you can see everything you need. It’s the perfect makeup bag when I travel or if someone is in a hurry. Love it!
Michelle M.
Fantastic for carrying a lot of small items. Nice size pockets, well made, great for people who like to bring a lot of makeup with them! I've tried a lot of different ways for carrying my makeup and this has been my favorite!