BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSonia Kashuk
Medium Powder Makeup Brush, pack of 1

Sonia Kashuk Medium Powder Makeup Brush, pack of 1

by Sonia Kashuk

Recommended Use: powder Type: powder brush Bristle Material Type: synthetic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Medium Powder Makeup Brush, pack of 1!
Cassandra M.
Chula Vista, CA
Great brush, I use this brush basically everyday. They are nice and heavy and luxurious. They are a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion. They work like any other high end brush. You could find them at target which is the best part.
Jdore V.
United States
Just when you think you need to win the lottery to find a great powder brush.. you'll be impressed with this consistent one. I use this brush to apply finishing powder and it adds a natural finish. I'm so glad I came across this brush and it's been holding up with each wash!
Simone M.
Shelton
Sonia Kashuk brushes are very good well designed and great price I have purchased them in Target and I use this one every day. Is a great brush a meet it’s purpuse
Cynthia K.
Thousand Oaks
This is the perfect size for my powder needs! It doesnt shed, it looks professional, sleek. I love it. Easy to clean and keeps it's shape.
Nicole B.
Great for blush/bronzer and highlighting. I’ve used this brush for a few years and always repurchase from this brand. It doesn’t shed as much as other brushes i’ve tried before, is sturdy, and easy to clean. It also have soft bristles that blend nicely when using.

Looking for your answer?