Sonia Kashuk Medium Eyeshadow Makeup Brush, pack of 1

by Sonia Kashuk

Recommended Use: powder Type: eyeshadow brush Bristle Material Type: synthetic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Medium Eyeshadow Makeup Brush, pack of 1!
I have a version of this brush that came in a set and has a different handle design. It is the first set of brushes I've used, prior I just used my fingers. Really enjoy the brush and is good for different types of applications. Sonia brushes can be a bit pricey though but overall a good buy.
Madison Hts, MI
This can be very soft depending on if you buy it in a special edition set and what set. I have several of these and they work great over all. Good to blend or lightly pack something lightly
Pleasant Grv, UT
I use this brush a lot. And it works well for a lot of my eye looks. It's easy to use and picks up the product great. It grabs enough that you can tap off the extra and then work on your look. The price is good and I hope to get another one soon! I'm very happy with this brush!
Franklin, TN
I love any and all Sonia Kashuk! Her tools are amazing. My eyeshadow is easy to apply with this tool! And I can even use cheap eyeshadow and this tool makes it look and feel expensive! I recommend this to anyone that uses eyeshadow!
OAKFIELD, NY
I love all Sonia kashuk brushes. I domt think I've found one I didnt like, and i have quite a few. Her brushes tend to run big, like for people who have alot of lid space. Her older brushes used to be a mix of natural hair and synthetic, her revamped line is all synthetic. And that kind of scared me because powder eyeshadow go on so much better with real hair. But these are quite good. Very soft, softer then goat or pony, which is what her brushes used to be made of. They are not confined to just powders anymore. And the brush line now has smaller brushes as well as larger ones to fit any eye shape or size. The collection is more well rounded now.
Roseville, CA
Sonia Kashuk Medium Eyeshadow Makeup Brush, pack of 1 uploaded by Jess D.
My eyeshadow brush came as a set from target. Reasonably priced $10 for a set of 4 brushes. I’ve been using them for about 2 yrs now and love them. Rarely have issues with them shedding. Very soft. I highly recommend the Sonia Kashuk brushes.
State College, PA
I recently bought a makeup brushes set that came with an organized bag, and all rose gold from Sonia Kashuk. I am so happy that I made this purchase, and it was so affordable! The brushes themselves are very pretty and the bristles are soft, smooth, and apply my makeup perfectly. I would recommend!
Winona, MN
i use this for the darker colors for my lid, and it blends very nicely. It is softer, but still firm enough to get color on well. I usually get these brushes when they are on sale at Target, as sets are usually on sale so I can get all the brushes I need.
Mahomet , IL
Purchased at: Target
This is such a great brush for packing on color or dusting a light shade all over the lid. I use it with a nude shade to set my eye primer. Some of the bigger brushes in this line tend to shed a little but not this one!
Woodstock, AL
I absolutely love Sonia Kashuk brushes! They are some of the best brushes I have used. They are priced reasonably and grab the product with little fallout and blend very well.

Looking for your answer?